Philadelpia,New Jersey and Deleware January 28 2012 Mini Meet
Dec 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #61 of 115
Frank, my equipment list is still up in the air.  I think it will be the following

Source: Either my Modwright Transporter or a Logitech Touch with DAC tbd
Amp: Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD Super II (slightly modded)
Cans: Rev.1 LCD-2's

My hope is to have completed a new OTL headphone amp in time for the meet.  But it is in the queue behind an Atma-Sphere clone, and I haven't had much time in the shop the last 2 months, so I'm not sure my holiday break will support enough bench time to finish both.

Looking forward to catching up with Head-Fi  fiends  friends, and making some new ones.
L3000.gif

Dec 14, 2011 at 7:30 AM Post #62 of 115

Quote:
Frank, my equipment list is still up in the air.  I think it will be the following

Source: Either my Modwright Transporter or a Logitech Touch with DAC tbd
Amp: Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD Super II (slightly modded)
Cans: Rev.1 LCD-2's

My hope is to have completed a new OTL headphone amp in time for the meet.  But it is in the queue behind an Atma-Sphere clone, and I haven't had much time in the shop the last 2 months, so I'm not sure my holiday break will support enough bench time to finish both.

Looking forward to catching up with Head-Fi  fiends  friends, and making some new ones.
L3000.gif

No problem frank will update still some nice hear to experience

Dec 16, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #63 of 115
So excited. Mostly to hear the HD650(because I'm thinking of buying it next) and some of the high end equipment.

Dec 17, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #64 of 115
Got the Audio-GD 10SE yesterday and it's burning away. Should be all toasty before Jan 28! 

Dec 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #67 of 115
It should have about 40 hours of burn by then. 

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM Post #68 of 115
Anyone driving down though the NYC area to get to the meet? I might be free and I've got a pretty decent Stax setup that I could bring. Only problem is that I don't have a car.

Dec 18, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #71 of 115
Yeah, I'm in the village. I'll PM you in January when I'll know what my work schedule works like and we can talk then.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #74 of 115

Quote:
Anyone driving down though the NYC area to get to the meet? I might be free and I've got a pretty decent Stax setup that I could bring. Only problem is that I don't have a car.

eek.gif
I hope you can make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back