Philadelphia, SE PA,, NJ, DE area meet Sunday Sept 9th
Aug 17, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #33 of 82
Hi, Leesure,

Glad to attend it again, after a long while. I plan to come!

Here are what I am going to bring.

HD800 HD650 HD580.
Amp: Byron H160-D

Aug 19, 2012 at 1:19 AM Post #34 of 82
An HD650? That's awesome! I'd love to cross compare between it on my D1 and the Byron.

Also, my friend Sam I introduced you guys too at the NYC meet ended up buying a pair of 325i's and an Asus DG for a starter source.

Aug 20, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #35 of 82
Quote:
An HD650? That's awesome! I'd love to cross compare between it on my D1 and the Byron.

Also, my friend Sam I introduced you guys too at the NYC meet ended up buying a pair of 325i's and an Asus DG for a starter source.

^ I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.  =]

If you're curious to try the 650, definitely try it on the amp that Herbert built for me.  It's proved to be best for hi-Z headphones with a warmish signature.

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #36 of 82
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to attend this. A local gencoupe car meet has been organized and I'll be going there instead
tongue_smile.gif

I may drop in later in the afternoon time permitting.

Aug 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #37 of 82
Quote:
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to attend this. A local gencoupe car meet has been organized and I'll be going there instead
tongue_smile.gif

so you like yer car buds better than yer head-fi buds, eh?
tongue.gif

if you can spend some time on the musical side, it'd be nice. 
gs1000.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #38 of 82
Damn I forgot this was a sunday....ehhhhh I don't think I'm going to miss opening NFL weekend. I guess I won't be coming.

Aug 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #40 of 82
There's a slight possibility I might be entertaining offers for my V51 tube amp.  For those who were remember, this is the tube amp Herbert brought to Brasewel's basement at the last PA meet.  

It's kind of embarrassing to let this go so soon, but it's not the amp's fault at all.  The DIY First Watt F3 has usurped it as my go-to amp @ home.

Aug 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #41 of 82
Quote:
There's a slight possibility I might be entertaining offers for my V51 tube amp.  For those who were remember, this is the tube amp Herbert brought to Brasewel's basement at the last PA meet.  

It's kind of embarrassing to let this go so soon, but it's not the amp's fault at all.  The DIY First Watt F3 has usurped it as my go-to amp @ home.

What? Seriously? 
confused_face.gif

Aug 31, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #44 of 82
Quote:
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
Damm dude. I thought you found the holy grail there. Would like to hear it at Lee's place

choices, choices...
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back