Philadelphia, SE PA,, NJ, DE area meet Sunday Sept 9th
Jun 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #16 of 82
Quote:
Lee,

Thanks for posting/hosting this.  I'm interested in coming, if you all don't mind a noob dropping in?  I really won't know until pretty close to kickoff if I can make it, but I'll try like mad!

Tony

No problem, Tony.  You're welcome to attend!!

Quote:
I live in Perkasie, but will be back to State College for my final semester of college. This bums me out because I would love to combine my two greatest loves in life. Photography and audio! Have fun everybody!

You're welcome to come by and check out the studio over the summer.  Just PM me and we 'l set up a time.

Jun 18, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #17 of 82
To far ahead to know for sure but North Wales is NOT that far away from me! It would be great to go again!
I miss the ones they had in the Radnor HS SOOOOOOOOO Close to my house!

Jul 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #18 of 82
I'll be there.

I have a fresh pair of ultrasone pro 900 and a nuforce icon dac/amp

Jul 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #19 of 82
I'm interested as I'm from West Chester, but by the 9th... I'll be in school at Pittsburgh! Boo

maybe I can catch a bus

have me down for very tentative

Jul 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #20 of 82
Quote:
I'll be there.

I have a fresh pair of ultrasone pro 900 and a nuforce icon dac/amp

Ultrasones often are in need of some discipline! 
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #21 of 82
It looking good for me too though I really don't ahve much other than 
my Schiit Lyr, and the 2 headphones listed below!

Jul 11, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #22 of 82
Might be able to attend depending on what is happening that day (I don't schedule quite that far ahead). Would be fun to finally go to a meet. :)
I'll bring along my Denons (freshly MarkL modded), and my Fostex. If I'm feeling bold, I may bring my Polks, though I don't quite know the rules regarding speakers.

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #23 of 82
Wow, sounds like a great opportunity to finally get to meet some of the community. I've been lurking for too long, haha. Like Tony, I'm a total noob, so I might stop by and see what I can absorb. Can you put me down as tentative, Lee? I'm getting my ATH-M50s soon, but no amp for them so far :frowning2: If I come, should I bring them anyway?

Jul 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM Post #24 of 82
Quote:
Might be able to attend depending on what is happening that day (I don't schedule quite that far ahead). Would be fun to finally go to a meet. :)
I'll bring along my Denons (freshly MarkL modded), and my Fostex. If I'm feeling bold, I may bring my Polks, though I don't quite know the rules regarding speakers.

People don't bring speakers since it would disrupt the listening experience for others. Plus it's difficult to set them up and find a right spot

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #26 of 82
Quote:
People don't bring speakers since it would disrupt the listening experience for others. Plus it's difficult to set them up and find a right spot

Brasewel, you going to make it?  If you, Prashant and the rest of the crew are going to be there, then I might just have to get down there.

Aug 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #28 of 82
Is anyone bringing a HD800?
atsmile.gif

I'd love to experience these if not here maybe they have them to listen to at b&h photo in nyc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back