Philadelphia Meet: March 13, 2004 It's on!
Feb 21, 2004 at 5:10 AM Post #31 of 97
Sweet deal on the cable giveaway!

Good news: my KGSS is on schedule to be delivered before the meet. In addition, I should have a Singlepower PPX3 from Mikhail for the meet w/ RCA cleartop tubes. This little tube amp really impressed me at Hirsch's meet a few weeks ago, so I am eager to have it available for y'all to enjoy.

Feb 21, 2004 at 6:08 AM Post #32 of 97
It will be great to see you again, Canman. I won't mind a bit spending a little quality time with the rigs you're bringing either.

Feb 29, 2004 at 7:18 PM Post #33 of 97
here's a 2 weeks to the meet bump. Directions will be sent out soon to all who have replied to this thread. If you are planning on coming, let us know.

Feb 29, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #34 of 97
A PM, "Philly Meet Details" has been sent to all posters to this thread giving sufficient details to get to the meet. If you are interested in attending the meet, but have not posted to this thread, please do so to get the PM with the details to get there.

Also, templeboy has posted to this thread, but has not enabled PM or email and cannot be contacted. Templeboy, if you are interested, when you have enabled PM or email, PM me, sbulack, and I'll send you the details. Anyone else who has received the PM may also share the details with templeboy.

Feb 29, 2004 at 10:58 PM Post #35 of 97
I really hope I can make it. If so, I can bring the Stealth, an XP-7, and Senn 650s w/Cardas. What other equipment is going to be there?

Cheers,
-Silby

Mar 1, 2004 at 12:09 AM Post #36 of 97
The equipment that is going to be there is in the posts to this thread.

Mar 6, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #37 of 97
HI: Ok I will bring my senn. 595 fore all to hear. I am hoping that there are some good sources like home CD players. LOL. I have a JMT mini to mini silver lance to give away as a door prize. I will give it to the host to deal with.

Mar 6, 2004 at 3:41 PM Post #38 of 97
I'll have the following set up at the meet for listening:
Pioneer DV563A, Bose Mediamate Speakers, Headsave PPA, AKG K240S & Grado SR225, and a few Headphile CPU IC's to connect the units together.

With LTUCCI1924's JMT mini-to-mini silver lance to give away as well as the Headphile-donated Silver mini-to-RCA , there will be TWO drawings at the meet. Many thanks to the generous donors of the cables. Free stuff is FUN!!!

I'm looking forward to having a listen on those Senn 595's.

Mar 7, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #39 of 97
Mikhail might send a Singlepower MPX3, but I will have at least one of his amps for the meet.

The KGSS is supposed to be finished this weekend. It's cutting it close, but it should be here on time.

Looking forward to meeting you guys soon.

Mar 8, 2004 at 3:37 PM Post #40 of 97
I'm coming up with CD44hi, and possibly stevieo and Dave1 (need to confirm with them).

I'll bring R10, PPX-3, Supra-X, Earmax Pro, Grado HPA-1

I can also bring Sony F-1, Grado HP-1, RS-1, modded SHA-1, CD3000, SRM-007t/SR-404, HE60/HEV/70, K-1000, and essentially anything I've got that's not already going to be there (room in the car permitting). Please let me know what I should bring and what would be redundant.

Mar 8, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #41 of 97
To all Philly meet attendees:
If you haven't already let us know what you'll be bringing, please let us know so that Hirsch can know what NOT to bring. Thanks.

Mar 8, 2004 at 9:06 PM Post #45 of 97
Hey Hirsch, glad to hear that the baltimore caravan is making its way up here

Can you please bring the Stax SR-404 and if you can fit it I would love to listen to the SRM-007t and the HE60 again. I am looking forward to the electrostatic showdown part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back