Philadelphia Area Meet-Up Jan 28th 2018 - NO football that weekend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #106 of 117
Been here before, but not finding the building...

Jan 28, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #107 of 117
Been here before, but not finding the building...

It's in the small, OLD, strip mall right on the road by the rail road tracks. Just across the street and to the right from the SEPTA train station

Jan 28, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #110 of 117
Greta seeing everyone and thank to our host Lee Shelly. We had a nice crowd and unfortunately I left before it ended stomach little wacky(stiil Is) / The music was always was great snd good to see good people and some new faces!

Frank it was excellent to get to meet you I apologize if I held you up there at the end.

Though I do hope that you are feeling better and I assume that you did make it home alright!

Still thank you for your attendance tge Susvara sounded amazing happy I had a chance to get to hear them as well as the PS 2000 out of that wa 33!!!

@leesure the studio was beautiful and you are more than gracious host!!! thank you for the work that you put in it was super enjoyable look forward to next year's

Also a big thank you to the user that listened to Trivium at the Head Amp table, these guys are awesome currently listening to them on my Drive Home! Great energy good to keeping me pumped on this 9 hour drive lol

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #111 of 117
Thanks so much Lee, fun meet (as usual)! Great to see everyone today!

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:41 AM Post #114 of 117
Thanks again Lee! I have to say this iFi Nano DSD Black is pretty badass for it's size. Definitely impressed by it's capabilities in such a small package.

Enjoyed seeing everyone today - new and old. Hopefully, I can get my act together and do another meet up in Stamford CT - NYC area Fall meet and see some of you there.

Later!
Scott

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:42 AM Post #115 of 117
Thanks for hosting Lee.

Great to see some familiar faces and just as great meeting new ones.

Some genuinely pleasant surprises on display today.
Thanks to everyone who attended!

Jan 29, 2018 at 8:20 AM Post #117 of 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back