PHILADELPHIA area meet October 26th, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #136 of 240
Nope, just haven't had the chance to try any of their gear yet but have wanted to for awhile. A goody or two would be perfect. :)

Especially if one of those goodies is a Vali, it'd make for a very happy me.

Jason suggested he might send that very thing.

Oct 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #137 of 240
T-minus 13 days and counting!!

I'm in a cab right now, heading to the Denver airport to fly home from Can Jam 2013 at RMAF. What a show! What a great group of people...attendees and vendors both!

Exciting new stuff coming from some favorites...Schiit with their new Vali (hoping to have one for the meet!), Audez'e with the LCD-X and XC, HeadAmp with the new GSX m2, Mad Dogs with the fantastic new Alphas. Cavalli was showing a prototype tube based stat amp and the Liquid Gold dynamic amp sounded...well...liquid!

Heard the new Abyss 'phones played by Woo's 234 monos and was blown away. Good news is that a Jack confirmed that he will be bringing the 234's to the meet!

I'm still working with Audez'e to see about a pair of the X or XC's, but everything else on the list above will be available to be heard at our meet!!!

See you guys soon!!

I hope Jack can bring a Wa22 :)

Oct 13, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #138 of 240
I think that's unlikely. The 234's are coming. So is a WA5. I'm guessing he'll bring a WA7 as well.

Oct 14, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #140 of 240
Oct 16, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #141 of 240
OK folks, with 10 days to go, I'm going to call it a wrap on set-ups.  I need to order the extra tables & chairs, so we're going to cap it now.  Total of 7 vendors and 29 member set ups!!  This is going to be epic. 

Anyway, this does NOT mean more people can't attend...just no more rigs.  Anyone is able to attend and listen...bring your friends along and get them addicted too!

**While not mandatory, donations to help cover table and chair rental and food costs are always welcome.  I'll be getting Cheese Steaks from the best place in the suburbs for lunch! 

Be sure to read the Original Post in this thread for the basics of how this works!  See you in 10 days!!!!

Oct 16, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #143 of 240
Oct 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #144 of 240

Bingo!  We have a winner!

If I was on the fence about being able to attend, a Pudge's cheesesteak just put me over the top.
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #145 of 240
Right now I am leading towards bringing my Glenn R OTL amp which sound amazing with T1s.  I may also bring another set of headphones based on what's on the list.

Oct 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #148 of 240
  Would there be any interest in an Audio-Technica AD2000X at the meet? I'm thinking about sending mine out so it can get some more impressions on Head-Fi.

I would be interested in hearing it at the meet Steve. Please do send one and it will get some impressions. Thanks for the offer.

Oct 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #150 of 240
Hey all, I'm really disappointed to say I won't be attending the meet. The good news is I am sending Frank I a set of Alphas and I think Lee will have a nice system to run them on.

I may send a cosmetic second, so pardon any minor paint defects. We use the seconds for reviews.  

Cheers, and enjoy a cheesesteak for me!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back