1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

PHILADELPHIA area meet October 26th, 2013

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. oclafcire
    This is amazing. I live in Lansdale... Would LOVE to come and hang out.

2. leesure
    And we'd love to have you! 

If you're bringing gear, let me know what it will be!

-Lee

3. rush2049
    I know I do not post a lot around these parts, and perhaps a few people also peruse the AVS forums where I am more active.

But I would love to attend if you'll have me.

I do travel for work, so my attendance is dependant if I am 'allowed' to be home that weekend.

I can bring my travel rig with me:
    9071712345_59ebbc906c_b.jpg

Thats a:
    Schiit Asgard 2
    Schiit Bifrost
    AKG Q701 Lime Green (not pictured)

and my source equipment:frowning2:I might bring something else with me besides this)
    high end custom desktop computer
    LG LED projector

I will admit I am more of a home theater enthusiast and I have helped run/ made music and movie mixes for home theater get togethers in the past. So my travel rig is only for when I am on the road.... but i'm an audiophile for sure thats why I have a travel rig. I miss my speakers when I am gone, lol.

So closer to the event I will know if I can be there, but I would love to attend.

4. leesure

Added you to the list!  Looking forward to meeting you.

5. mrspeakers Contributor
    As always, anyone with older Mad Dogs can bring them for a tune up to 3.2 at no charge (Dog Pad and 840 Pad phones do need to purchase Alpha pads).

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
    leesure and TealRice like this.
  6. el848484
    Hope you don't mind a total stranger attending. I can't make RMAF this year, so this meet will be a nice consolation.

Don

7. Craigster75
    This will be my first meet, so you won't be alone.

Craig

8. Amphibica
    I would like to attend. I will bring my Audeze LCD 2.2 with Q-cable and my ASLMGHEADDTOTLMARKII amp.

9. TealRice
    Still deciding if I should buy the b&o h6 so I can bring it to the meet

10. ka24altima
    Will there be time/opportunity to play with photo gear?

I'll be bringing my camera for sure.

11. mrspeakers Contributor

Don't drink and type. Just sayin... :wink:

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
  12. leesure
    T-minus 13 days and counting!!

I'm in a cab right now, heading to the Denver airport to fly home from Can Jam 2013 at RMAF. What a show! What a great group of people...attendees and vendors both!

Exciting new stuff coming from some favorites...Schiit with their new Vali (hoping to have one for the meet!), Audez'e with the LCD-X and XC, HeadAmp with the new GSX m2, Mad Dogs with the fantastic new Alphas. Cavalli was showing a prototype tube based stat amp and the Liquid Gold dynamic amp sounded...well...liquid!

Heard the new Abyss 'phones played by Woo's 234 monos and was blown away. Good news is that a Jack confirmed that he will be bringing the 234's to the meet!

I'm still working with Audez'e to see about a pair of the X or XC's, but everything else on the list above will be available to be heard at our meet!!!

See you guys soon!!

13. Taowolf51
    Is there any possibility of someone from Schiit attending as a vendor?

Either way, that's one hell of a list! I'm really excited now!

14. leesure
    Jason, Mike and crew are gonna be busy back in CA getting the Ragnarok ready for prime time. He did say he'd send a goody or two. Was there something you wanted to ask them?

15. Taowolf51
    Nope, just haven't had the chance to try any of their gear yet but have wanted to for awhile. A goody or two would be perfect. :)

Especially if one of those goodies is a Vali, it'd make for a very happy me.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last