Philadelphia Area Meet, January 29, 2017 - NO Football that weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. mscott58
    Have fun Lee and everyone! Sorry can't be there this time. Cheers 

2. Tulon
    Excited to see everyone and all the gear!  I forgot to mention I'm bringing my NFB-28, Argons, and HD-580s

3. Mullet
    Hey All!

Coming down from CT to show some love to the Philly folks. Wasn't sure I could make it, but last minute plans opened up.

Bringing some DIY headamps and DACs... Cavalli EHHA Rev A. and The Wire... my own ES9023 Dac creation, and a few different headphones - Alpha Primes, HD-6XX, and AKG 7XX.

4. Dathedral
    A late reply, but I will be attending again this year.

5. mbyrnes
    I just spent 2 hours packing all my gear up! Granted I'm methodical and careful, but the whole time I was getting more excited. It's nice to meet fellow audiophiles, and try gear out in person!

Hope I grabbed everything. Have extra power cords and strips, cables, etc. Safe travels everyone!

6. coletrain104
    I'm running late, sorry guys. If you can, try to save me a bit of table-space, probably coming in around 12:30 ish. If no space, that's fine. Can't wait!

7. doctorjazz
    Just leaving the meet, Great time, thanks so much Lee! See Ya next year!

8. leesure
    Thanks to everyone who came out today!

Please post your photos and impressions in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/833796/philly-meet-jan-29th-2017-impressions-thread

9. gandhisfist
    @leesure Thanks for organizing an excellent meet.  Pleasure to meet everyone today. Some very exciting gear at this meet and I have lots of impressions to write up for my site.  Looking forward to reading the impressions of others as well.

10. Frank I
    Great time will work on pictures

11. Frank I
    Philly meet wa slot of fun with a fantastic group of people there. Impressed with Lee Shelly Studio as always and a gracious host.  The event keeps growing and we had a blast as always. Thansl to everyone for setting up some great systems!

PhillyMeettwo-2.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-3.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-4.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-5.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-6.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-7.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-8.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-9.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-10.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-11.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-12.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-13.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-14.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-15.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-16.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-17.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-18.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-19.jpg

PhillyMeettwo-20.jpg

PhillyMeettwo.jpg

12. mondrax
    Frank

I was able to stop by your station, you blew me away with the toys you have.  

Thank you Sr

13. Frank I
    Thanks for stopping by. The DAVE and Elear wth the hD800S seemed to be a hit as was the Mitchell and Johnson Stat with the SAK240. Hav g fun with the toys and loved how the Moon Silver Dragon sounded with the DAVE!

14. eddiek997
    Anyone from the meet (or just local for that matter) going to CanJam this weekend?

15. pfurey89
    I'm trying to go early Sunday when they open. 

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.