PFE, GR07 or BA200 for this price / Phonak filters
Nov 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

iHenry

New Head-Fier

Hi,

I am trying to decide between the Phonak 112 for 110€ ($140), the GR07 for 125€ ($160), and the TDK BA200 for157€ ($202).

Are these Good Price for those?

I am putting those prices in $ for comparison, but I live in Europe and those are are a conversion from € as of today´s value: 1,28.

I like analytical sound but I want some punch and Bass there too, I hear mostly Rock, Pop, and a bit of Jazz and Classical music.

Just for reference on the sound of other equipment I like:

I do love the sound of my HD25'-c-II, the Alessanrdro MS1i and the AKG 420's (I truly think this model has been overseen by many and it is indeed a great sounding Headphone).

I did like very much the sound of the Xcape Impressive Edition that I had it for a while but unfortunately it broke down.

I just ordered the MH1c because of your recommendation too.

I believe dealers around the world must be guessing why so many earphones from Xperias and the like are suddenly breaking down for having so many people ordering those IEM's in the past week! Would be really funny to know what they are thinking!

A Question regarding the Phonaks: How frequently do you have to replace the filters?

I read on a post on Head-Fi that some people are having to replace them for wearing out or just getting dirty, my guess is that you can't clean or wash them, and it seems to me like it may be an infinite investment on filters to be able to use the PFE's.

How is the fitting of the GR07 for people with smaller Ears?

Thank you all for your great Job here!

Henry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back