petition to ban/delete threads about active ebay auctions
Jul 4, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #16 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me, or do the most of the very vocal complainers have some kind of severe entitlement complex?

Lol, QFT...

Ply

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #17 of 89
[size=medium]Absolutely NO, why????
[/size]

I don't see anything wrong on that, honestly...if you do not like that kind of posts/threads, of course that you have the right to express it publicly, the same we have the right to express our opposition, but what you do not have, and you will not have, is the right to modify what has been established for years and years here, and that do not seems to bother the majority...This has been discussed many many times already BTW...

For the ones that are opposed, keep in mind that sometimes there are items that are hard to find, and really hard to get, and sometimes the only way is via an auction. Sometimes the search in eBay will get them, but sometimes for some stupid reason they are not even placed on the right section, or on the right category in eBay, or maybe in the wrong geographical region, and if someone find it, that is a good thing, and like "a community service" for all the ones interested, IMO, posting it here.

The problem is that if you are willing to spend $5.00 in an item that you know that cost $10, that will not help your case in anyway, and there is not way you will get it...

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #18 of 89
I hereby start a petition to end stupid petitions. First, I petition to end my own petition.

The motion is carried. The petition to end this petition is granted.

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #19 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hereby start a petition to end stupid petitions. First, I petition to end my own petition.

I 2nd the motion

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #20 of 89
Quote:

I hereby start a petition to end stupid petitions.

Granted!!!

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:15 AM Post #21 of 89
Quote:

Can we please stop starting stupid petitions like this?

srsly

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #22 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can we please stop starting stupid petitions like this?

srsly

ORLY

I say do away with petitions with a good strong decider, rather than be troubled with this leaning left towards democracy which has been the cause of all these problems, all these years
wink.gif

All Hail Clutz
wink.gif

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #23 of 89
I don't mind the post about the Orpheus or the one-of-a-kind Grado. The " Apple iPod earbuds" are on Ebay. I can do with out... Keep it fun. If you really want to win the auction keep your mouth shut.

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #25 of 89
i like ebay threads coz it gives me a chance to see new (to me) and exotic earphones that i can never bid on....with me living in the Philippines.....sigh.

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #26 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This petition will not be successful.

I thought there was more than one supporter of not posting ebay links? Where are the rest? Come out come out wherever you are!

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #27 of 89
Whats wrong with showing fellow head-fiers cheap sales or rarities? Alot of us like it, save money, and time.

Jul 4, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #28 of 89
i vote to ban this thread.

who cares. those ebay threads would die in an hour if people did not respond to them stating how wrong/immoral it was to post it in the first place.

Jul 4, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #29 of 89
I just find it funny that everyone bitches when a Grado ebay thread comes up, but no one said jack in the E500 ebay thread. The way I figure, you have a problem with the thread, then don't open the thread.
biggrin.gif
Its supply and demand...live with it.

Jul 4, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #30 of 89
^lmao, so true about grado...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back