Petition for a "Video Games Lounge" subforum. - IT'S LIVE
Sep 15, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #16 of 352

Quote:
Yeah I dont see much PC games' music being discussed here. i.e: Diablo 2 opening theme music is really fantastic, and yeah, perhaps this can bring some games tunes' to head-fiérs too.

It is not about the music in videogames, it is about the sound of the videogame itself. playing a game with surround sound with some nice comfortable headphones with large soundstage is highly addictive.

Dragon Age, you can hear the footsteps behind you when someones is following you, and all the enviroment, winds, trees, birds, voices int he town. it is really a charm. not to mention the fights...

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #17 of 352
Sorry I didnt make myself clear from start - Yeah the technicality or sound effects to games will probably be the main discussions. However I sure there can be more sharing share - the good music is one of those :)

Sep 17, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #18 of 352
I voted yay. Also Mad Lust Envy's gaming headphone guide should be stickied, would eliminate 90% of new gaming headphone threads. And how come there are no stickies at all on this forum?

Sep 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #19 of 352
I vote YAY! cause theres nothing like listening to Godzilla music while playing MORROWIND or OBLIVION or hearing a desolate wind in a spooky fps shooter graveyard. Thank you for trying to make this possible JamesMcProgger
beerchug.gif

Sep 21, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #22 of 352
Yes, definietly

Sep 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #24 of 352
I've voted yay on this too. I've seen lots of gamers posting too. 

Sep 30, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #27 of 352
As long as i only have to sign once, unlike those stupid petitions at school that ask for 5 signatures......

Oct 2, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #30 of 352
I vote against further diluting an *audio* site with gaming stuffs. With prejudice. 

Same. Headphone fanboys are bad enough, imagine the anarchy if these floodgates are opened. But it sounds like a done deal though, with the commercial considerations possibly tickling the fancy of those at the helm.

If it does go ahead, may I suggest "Headshot-Fi" as the title of the sub-forum? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back