PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Nov 12, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #526 of 551
I've communicated with him at that address.
I really hate this, he does such outstanding work. I get the feeling that a) he's swamped and overwhelmed with work, family, and headphone stuff. and b) he's really bad at communicating,
I know that could take up a huge amount of time but if he'd just let folks know what's up there would be much more understanding..
Not making excuses, just my thought on what's going on.

Nov 13, 2018 at 7:56 AM Post #527 of 551
Well that is certainly an interesting development Birger. Post pictures / let us know if / when the package actually shows up in the mail.

Nov 13, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #528 of 551
There are a lot of thing that can happen in life just in 1 day, let alone a week or longer. I have seen a person being rushed to a hospital, and then pass away while the whole online community is wondering what was going on. Then the relatives are trying to find out what all of the ruckus is about, and deal with the matters the way they found fit. In case the family relatives has no clues about the online community, it simply gone extinct and the online folks kept pondering the same questions.

The latest I have seen was PriceJapan, with many Stax headphones translations, and simply disappear. People kept on searching and searching for answer, it turned out that 1 person did post about his passing (1 post) and that was it.

I wonder what happened here, but I for sure hope and pray that he is still doing good and kicking

Nov 19, 2018 at 10:26 PM Post #529 of 551
Good news everyone. I received an unexpected surprise in the mail today. My headphones suddenly arrived without warning. These were originally sent to him June. They were packaged to me with me care. He modded the headphone cable connection so that they are now removable and made me a new cable, exactly as described. They are in the exact condition I sent them and the mod is pristine. I'll post a pic of the mod later but I'm very happy with the actual work. So much so I would say the wait was definitely worth it, I just wish he had communicated with us some kind of update like others have mentioned.

So I guess, have faith. Sounds like this is now the 2nd or 3rd of us recently to get our cans back.

R5HAeYd
k2LV1bJ.png

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 7:50 AM Post #536 of 551
Pandora’s box question.

The answer is “maybe,” but you won’t be able to communicate with him during the process, and once u have figured all is lost and your $ gone, your brand new beautiful awesome cord will land on your doorstep sometime during the year 2027. Good luck!

Mar 26, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #538 of 551
I apologize I said it wrong, he made me cables a few years back and I am looking to have more cables made. Just wondering if he’s still doing this and what’s the best way to contact him.

Whooooooosh :laughing: Just quickly skim a couple pages back in this thread. Brandon was always a bit elusive and contacting him can feel like smoke-signalling in a hurricane but seems like things have gotten more interesting.

Sep 7, 2019 at 7:36 PM Post #539 of 551
Okey I reached out but there is NO WAY this guy should be getting anyone’s business after the bs he’s pulled with several paying customers. It’s not worth being ignored when you pay hundreds of dollars for work to be done.

Nov 8, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #540 of 551
Does anyone have any updates on this? Brandon has had my AKG K701's for over 2 years now and was (is?) in the process of making a cable and doing some mods to them. But sadly I've heard nothing from him since Feb. 27th, 2018 on Etsy. I've pretty much written them off as a loss, but it would be nice to at least hear from Brandon again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back