Peter123's reviews, planned reviews, first impressions and comparisons AKA Peter's Place
Nov 1, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #46 of 251

eek.gif
Suck Up! LOL

I'm just playing with you mebaali and messin' with Peter who is a great reviewer out here
wink_face.gif
We are really fortunate to have so many great and honest reviewers on here, even if you don't agree with some we all know that we all hear differently but can and do use the wise advice of these guys (Brooko, Twister, Hisouund, Hakush, nmatheis, Red John, Relic, Peter) and a host of others that are not coming right to mind but they all help many of us make educated and economical decisions about our buying and listening habits
wink_face.gif

I tip my hat to all of them and
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Subbed, great job buddy!

Thanks Vince!

Hey Peter, did you ever get the Rock Zircons? Can't remember if you had ordered them or not. Anyway, you ought to give them a shot. I think they are excellent for a sub $20 IEM.

No, never really got around to order them and finally went with the Mula's instead which was an mistake :wink:

Nov 1, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #47 of 251
Added Kidwavz KD-100 to the list:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-kidwavz-kv100-childrens-bluetooth-volume-limited-headphones/reviews/14400

Nov 1, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #48 of 251
Added Ausdom M08 to the list:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ausdom-m08-bluetooth-4-0-stereo-headphones-wireless-wired-headsets-with-microphone-for-music-streaming-and-hands-free-calling-black-with-silver/reviews/14402

Nov 2, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #49 of 251
Added the YINJW DIY IE800 to the list:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/yinjw-diy-ie800/reviews/14409

Nov 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #51 of 251
Hey Peter, did you ever get the Rock Zircons? Can't remember if you had ordered them or not. Anyway, you ought to give them a shot. I think they are excellent for a sub $20 IEM.

Finally pulled the trigger on them on the 11/11 sale so I'll probably receive the around new year 
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #53 of 251
Looking forward to your impressions on them, Mate! 

If they aren't overly mid-bassy or too familiar sounding to any of my current IEMs then I too will go for it :D  

Tbh I'm kind of expecting mid-bass bloom and recessed mids but I'm be more than happy to be wrong :wink:

Illpost here when they eventually arrive.

The KZ HDS1 and YINJW Wood with open back should be arriving together wit them.

Nov 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #54 of 251
Tbh I'm kind of expecting mid-bass bloom and recessed mids but I'm be more than happy to be wrong :wink:

Illpost here when they eventually arrive.

The KZ HDS1 and YINJW Wood with open back should be arriving together wit them.

After reading that you had to mod the Deltas to tame mid bass I do believe you will find the Zircons a bit much. Do some tip rolling though before passing judgement.

Nov 14, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #55 of 251
After reading that you had to mod the Deltas to tame mid bass I do believe you will find the Zircons a bit much. Do some tip rolling though before passing judgement.

Yeah we'll see. I'll roll those tips :wink:

I'm sure that my son will like them if I don't.

Nov 16, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #56 of 251
Nov 23, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #59 of 251
Nov 23, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #60 of 251
  Nice thread Peter! I'll be following it :wink:

Thanks, you're very welcom here 
beerchug.gif

Great! What are those on the left and right sides of the Zircon?

Right is the KZ HDS1 and left was supposed to be the YINJW Wood open back but unfortunately the seller sent the closed back version. I've opened a dispute so we'll see how it works out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back