Peter123's reviews, planned reviews, first impressions and comparisons AKA Peter's Place
Jun 6, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #181 of 251
Havi B3 Pro1
Aurisonics Rockets
Aurisonics ASG 1Plus

I'm pretty sure that the DQSM D2 will end up in there as well. I honestly believe that it's on the same level in performance (although vastly different) as the 1Plus.
Yes I do. They're seriously good. I don't remember, do you have the GR07 as well?

From memory they're not vastly different from the Fidelio S2 signature either, just a couple of tiers higher in performance
wink.gif

Ok. Thank you, Peter!

Jun 6, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #182 of 251
Here you go Peter.  Pick you own size for a custom fit! 

Thanks, just what I needed :wink:

Well that ought to help get the wax out:eek:

Nice! You guys are so funny :wink:

Nice ,2xDTEC + TWFK , reviews of taobao says its neutral , some said its bass light but might suit your preference.

I'm happy as long as the bass is perfect for my preference :wink:

No, honestly bass is not the most important to me a long as it's not totally missing but I've got no reason to believe that it will be (fingers crossed).

Ok. Thank you, Peter!

No worries my friend.

Jun 6, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #183 of 251
Yes I do. They're seriously good. I don't remember, do you have the GR07 as well?

From memory they're not vastly different from the Fidelio S2 signature either, just a couple of tiers higher in performance
wink.gif

No, unfortunately I have not heard the Vsonic GR07 nor the Bass edition.
Do they have have the same signature as the Fidelio S2 and the DQSM D2?
If so, I'll find a headphone shop and give a listen to the GR07.

Jun 7, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #184 of 251
No, unfortunately I have not heard the Vsonic GR07 nor the Bass edition.
Do they have have the same signature as the Fidelio S2 and the DQSM D2?
If so, I'll find a headphone shop and give a listen to the GR07.

I find the Gr07be and S2 to have quite a few similarities. The DQSM does remind me more about the Gr07be when actually listening to them all today. I'd say that the DQSM is a solid and straight upgrade from the BE and also a solid upgrade from the S2.

I posted some more details here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/792295/dqsm-iem-impressions-easy-earphones-impressions/1155#post_12635506

Jun 11, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #185 of 251
Jun 13, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #188 of 251
Jun 13, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #190 of 251
Great review, thanks!

Oh yeah sure, dam review cost me $168:flushed:

THX Peter, my wallet not so much:joy:

:beers:

Thanks guys! Always glad to make other people spend their money lol :wink:

I've talked to the seller about the harsh treble. He says that the BA used can be perceived this way to some people. The funny thing is that Tamal, that's much more treble sensitive than me, doesn't hear it at all. This just shows how individual everything in this hobby is.......

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #193 of 251
Can you please post/repost your review of the 6 BA Chinese IEMS? I found them for a great price on Taobao, they aren't exclusive to the banned seller.

I'll be happy to do so if the moderators allows it. I've got a full review of them on my computer that's never been published.

I'm on holiday now however so it won't be for a couple of weeks.....

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #194 of 251
I'll be happy to do so if the moderators allows it. I've got a full review of them on my computer that's never been published.

I'm on holiday now however so it won't be for a couple of weeks.....

Could you PM it to me? I'd be really grateful as all I can find is translated Chinese reviews that are hard to understand.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #195 of 251
Could you PM it to me? I'd be really grateful as all I can find is translated Chinese reviews that are hard to understand.

Yes I can but it will be three weeks since I arrived in Spain today....

Please remind me at that time if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back