Peter123's reviews, planned reviews, first impressions and comparisons AKA Peter's Place
Jun 29, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #197 of 251
OK, thanks.

Sorry about that. I can PM you the essence of it in a few days but it won't be nearly as thorough as the full one.

Jun 30, 2016 at 4:33 AM Post #201 of 251
6BA are available from multiple vendor on taobao, they are made by different company similar to Rose. May be mods can consider if it can be discussed.

Oh my.. then the build, sound signature and specs might have a large degree of variation. However, they do seem significantly cheaper than on AE though. Hmm... options options options..

Jun 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM Post #202 of 251
Oh my.. then the build, sound signature and specs might have a large degree of variation. However, they do seem significantly cheaper than on AE though. Hmm... options options options..

I dont mean different brands, these 6BA iem is manufactured by one company and sold by many vendors.

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #204 of 251
Ah... I see what you mean now. So technically the original maker did not do anything wrong. It was the reseller whom decided to shoot their own foot.

I think that's pretty much spot on :wink:

Aug 1, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #208 of 251
Added the Burson Audio Conductor Air to the list:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/burson-audio-conductor-air/reviews/16536

There you go @Podster your portable V2+, you're welcome 
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 5, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #209 of 251
I truly look forward to hearing your thoughts on the PMV A-01 MK2.
Could you compare its characteristics with your recent LZ-A2S and Shozy Zero?

I often appreciate your comparison reviews between similar models under each review.

If A-01 MK2 had better detail, mids, and staging/separation than Zero,
it seems like A-01 MK2 could be the best choice as sub $100 IEM.

Aug 5, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #210 of 251
  I truly look forward to hearing your thoughts on the PMV A-01 MK2.
Could you compare its characteristics with your recent LZ-A2S and Shozy Zero?

I often appreciate your comparison reviews between similar models under each review.

If A-01 MK2 had better detail, mids, and staging/separation than Zero,
it seems like A-01 MK2 could be the best choice as sub $100 IEM.

Hi,
I've got a couple of other reviews I've got to finsh first but those should all be done before the end of this weekend. After that I'll start with the MK2, I've listen to the way to little to make any comparisons yet I'm afraid but I'm very impressed by the little I've heard.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back