PETA Rocks! <--- warning, female nudity
Apr 1, 2002 at 3:47 AM Post #16 of 106
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
you are an ass, man!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LMAO! boy, did i ever set myself up for that one!
cool.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 8:17 AM Post #17 of 106
I like fur.

(Contemplates a "fur burger".)

All hail NYPD Blue and the mighty airbrush!

Apr 1, 2002 at 2:55 PM Post #20 of 106
Not exactly on topic, but I don't get vegetarians. Are they so ashamed of our species? I mean, we're supposed to eat both meat and veggies! The way I see it, they're actually doing their bodies harm by depriving themselves of protein, minerals, and enzymes. Sure there's soy and unnatural ****, but why not just skip the protesting ******** and eat real food? Would you really risk/give your life to save a chicken? Especially vegans, what the hell do they eat? Are they getting enough calories? Sorry if I've offended anyone, it's not my intent, just sharing my opinion. *Those who simply hate the taste of meat without any moral bias do not apply to my statement.

Ok onto topic:
I'd rather see a REAL NATURALLY hot woman un-touched, but that wouldn't be good for business (blame it on society for liking fake stuff). Sorry, blondes stroking a rabbit doesn't turn me on. You Playboy subscribers might though.
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 3:02 PM Post #21 of 106
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Sorry if I've offended anyone, it's not my intent, just sharing my opinion.

Actually, a large portion of the world’s population is vegetarian. And that is by choice, not because they don’t have a local McDonalds.

Apr 1, 2002 at 3:13 PM Post #22 of 106
I don't get why they choose to though. I mean, they can choose what ever they want, but why reduce what you can eat by half or more? Not all live stock are treated like garbage.
rolleyes.gif

Large portion? Are you sure it's by choice? Head over to China/Russia and third world countires, give out free fully cooked steaks, then tell me that MANY of the people in the area didn't come and take one.

Apr 1, 2002 at 3:47 PM Post #23 of 106
Actually, my wife is vegetarian and she has no trouble getting the nutrition she needs. I eat meat, but I admit that vegetarians are generally healthier (nothing like a bunch of undigested red meat sitting in your colon)--lower cholesterol, fat, hormones, etc. It's also not much of a problem with nutrients if you eat a balanced diet--protein (beans, tofu, beer), iron (many veggies), vitamin B (beer). I try not to eat meat as much as I used to, and as a result I feel healthier and weigh less.

And if you think about it, raising animals for food is an incredibly inefficient use of resources. It take about 1200 pounds of grain to make 400 pounds of meat, not to mention all the water and land it uses up. This is not an indictment of meat eating itself (it still tastes yummy!), but something to think about before going off on vegetarians.

As for a large portion of the world being vegetarian, I think he's referring to Hindus and Buddhists, who are vegetarian by doctrine.

Apr 1, 2002 at 5:32 PM Post #24 of 106
For ethical reasons I only eat animals.

Animals can at least try to run away, bite, claw, make scary noises, and do other stuff to protect themselves.

Plants are completely defenseless! They can't even try to escape, let alone fight back.

Just what kind of sick and twisted person advocates killing and eating only the most defenseless organisms.

Apr 1, 2002 at 5:43 PM Post #25 of 106
Not vegetarians, nope no problem with that whatsoever ,infact
the veggie way is on the whole my preffered diet.

Vegans..yes vegans thats what does my head in.
Either rely on the petrochemical industry for clothing etc or back in time to preindustrial society.

To rely on a society then curse it for having got to the stage where it can support you using the means you disaprove of.

Few live in the modern world free of it's influence, if that is your
choice fine...go live in the hills and subsistence farm.
A choice FORCED on millions.

But Hell it takes all sorts, and who am I?

But all that advertising money airbrushed women[however lovely]etc ain't gonna make me forget core views.

If I have jumped the gun, misunderstood etc . Fine, I do not try to
ram my views down other peoples necks and tell them how to live.

So vegans and that ilk here.....Stomp away!!

I might add I am not pro cruelty to animals just as pro abortionists
are not pro death as in anti abortionist calling themselves pro life!

mmm........
Don't realy want to post this little rant , but all that gushing over
the model forced me. hehe

Setmenu
confused.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 5:43 PM Post #26 of 106
Quote:

After I open up Photoshop and get rid of the PETA text, and maybe put a pancake on the rabbit's head, this may just be my new wallpaper!

HAH! good one. you're a nut, dhwilkin.

so.... if she doesn't like fur, does that mean she's smooth all over?
eek.gif

she is a serious babe though. i watch nypd blue all the time, and there was one episode where she went undercover as a hooker, and got her shirt torn open by a pimp. hominahominahomina..... my wife was looking at me with one eyebrow raised..

Quote:

Plants are completely defenseless!

ever step in poison ivy?
ever see a pitcher plant eat a bug?
ever cut yourself on a thorn bush?

plants are KILLERS and that's why i do my part and eat a huge salad for lunch every day.

Apr 1, 2002 at 7:46 PM Post #27 of 106
Quote:

As for a large portion of the world being vegetarian, I think he's referring to Hindus and Buddhists, who are vegetarian by doctrine.

I dunno now, a lot of Hindus eat meat, I do for instance... then again I eat beef without thinking twice... shows my faith (or lack of), heh

I like eating meat, but I also realize that it can be unhealthy and I try not to overeat meat... I do not like the vegetarians/vegans who do not eat for the moral reasons since it is a natural human function... I can understand if they just do not like meat or they are allergic or something to it, but not for these stupid reasons... I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind as much if there weren't these lame organizations such as PETA running over the place but since they are trying to convert us, normal and the bulk of human beings who have been eating meat since the dawn of our time, I absolutely hate them. Just leave us alone and let us eat whatever the hell we want, there is plenty of food to go around the whole world now, that starvation is more of a political/social problem than a lack of food.

Apr 1, 2002 at 7:54 PM Post #28 of 106
I am vegetarian, not vegan......health reasons alone justify my decisions - moral arguments generally are too annoyingly long-winded for me......to each his own.

BTW - these are by far the best pics from the site......I generally disapprove of PETA, because they fight extreme measures with, well, extremism......
biggrin.gif

But.....that is a great ad. Really is......I mean....it's eye-catching, tho I wonder how many guys will remember to avoid fur after seeing that. I'd bet most would just remember her rear.....beautiful as it may be.....

rolleyes.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 8:31 PM Post #29 of 106
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind as much if there weren't these lame organizations such as PETA running over the place but since they are trying to convert us

The list of "lame organizations" trying to convert people is very, very long. And some of those are much more extreme than PETA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back