Perreaux SXH-1 FOR $200
Sep 15, 2004 at 2:12 PM Post #46 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMedeiros
Sov...what a bummer...I am sure AA will straighten it out for you. As you can see...I was drawn to this post like a moth to flame LOL
icon10.gif

The only problem is that AA has no other Rev 0.5 in stock, so I will get screwed at the end anyway....

Sep 15, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #47 of 115
Can't you get a replacement from Fedex or check where did they send the item? Fedex is surely got a problem. I suppose to get mine on monday but no one send it on monday. My family didn't heard any bell or delivery and no sticker was sent, fortunately I receive it on tuesday.

Sep 15, 2004 at 2:31 PM Post #48 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Can't you get a replacement from Fedex or check where did they send the item? Fedex is surely got a problem. I suppose to get mine on monday but no one send it on monday. My family didn't heard any bell or delivery and no sticker was sent, fortunately I receive it on tuesday.

I called AA and put another Rev 0.5 on hold just in case....I'm almost sure they lost it, FedEx, and knowing the neithghborhood I live in, if they misplaced the package, forgetaboutit, you will never get it back.....kaput!!!! Someone stole it....

Sep 15, 2004 at 2:41 PM Post #49 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by ixeo
plus you are known to buy back equipments you sell
biggrin.gif
*cough* porta *cough* corda ... so i think you should keep it

LOL, well I may have found another job for it, as part of a replacement plan for our current speaker setup. It's not a perfect solutiong, but it's a start.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2004 at 3:16 PM Post #50 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
I called AA and put another Rev 0.5 on hold just in case....I'm almost sure they lost it, FedEx, and knowing the neithghborhood I live in, if they misplaced the package, forgetaboutit, you will never get it back.....kaput!!!! Someone stole it....

they still have 0.5s in stock? sneaky bastards lied to me. geez i wouldn't purchase from them if it wasn't for the price.

Sep 15, 2004 at 3:18 PM Post #51 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by ixeo
they still have 0.5s in stock? sneaky bastards lied to me. geez i wouldn't purchase from them if it wasn't for the price.

They have two, one reserved on hold for me, just in case, and another.....go go go go go go go!!!!! while you can.....

Sep 15, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #52 of 115
Sov, In your position, how does fedex respond about this problem? Do they admit that they screw up? If they do, who'll get the compensation and how much? I just want to know in case 'knock on wood' I'll be in this kind of situation.

Sep 15, 2004 at 4:08 PM Post #53 of 115
Hi,

I was also told that AA had no way of knowing which version was which, and that any hum/RCA problems would be dealt with only via refund. Following their break with Perreaux, AA seems to be trying only to get rid of these amps and seems not to be very concerned with after-sales service. Who have you spoken to when you called about these verious versions?

Sep 15, 2004 at 4:37 PM Post #54 of 115
Quote:

Sov, In your position, how does fedex respond about this problem? Do they admit that they screw up? If they do, who'll get the compensation and how much? I just want to know in case 'knock on wood' I'll be in this kind of situation.

They are "investigating the case", but they haven't even contacted the driver yet, Tom at AA is taking care of that too, they called and FedEx issupposedto call both with an answer, but they have 48 hours for that, I'm praying for my package show up. Otherwise, I hope they admit they screw it up, or I will go even further with.....I don't know....but the compensation is not a problem, my CC company will take care fo that, but I want the amp, not the money back, all I want is the darn Rev 0.5 Perreuax Dinky Knob amp, as you may noticed I'm missing a terrible deal, in an item I like, want, and paid for, now I'm screwed......BS!!!!!!

Sep 15, 2004 at 4:38 PM Post #55 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by orkney
Hi,

I was also told that AA had no way of knowing which version was which, and that any hum/RCA problems would be dealt with only via refund. Following their break with Perreaux, AA seems to be trying only to get rid of these amps and seems not to be very concerned with after-sales service. Who have you spoken to when you called about these verious versions?

Call Tom....just let him know I'm sending you, PM me for details....

Sep 15, 2004 at 5:06 PM Post #56 of 115
Quote:

Call Tom....just let him know I'm sending you, PM me for details....

Thanks anyway -- they're now all out of the .5 -- hope my version sounds okay and arrives in one piece. Frustrating experience.

Sep 15, 2004 at 7:16 PM Post #57 of 115
The last update: I was waiting for a SACD player to be delivered today, by the same stupid FedEx.....know what, instead of today, it was delivered yesterday to the same person at the same time, and signed by the same guy that got the Perreaux, now the person has also a source to play with it, does anybody had any extra headphone that could mail me by FedEx, to complete the headphone setup of that LSanchez....LOL....but I'm really pissed OK, so no jokes!!!! Waht the hell is wrong with FedEx....

Sep 15, 2004 at 10:04 PM Post #59 of 115
Quote:

OMG, what a lucky person
icon10.gif
, Where do you locate it sov, I want to move to your area.
icon10.gif

Well finally FedEx called me, they found my packages and according to them, they are on the way to me now, it seems that they had misplaced both packages and delivered both to the same wrong address. The funny thing is that I took the day off, just to wait for the packages, to avoid any other problem, and is still 6:00PM and I have not received any, so I waste a darn day in vane....and I still had my fingers crossed, I don't want even think that they had damaged any of them during the hassle, or that I got any defective one....with my luck everyhting is posible...LOL...Thanks God I did not order any headphone, or at this time that person should have a whole headphone setup......

Sep 16, 2004 at 10:42 AM Post #60 of 115
Quote:

Well finally FedEx called me, they found my packages and according to them, they are on the way to me now, it seems that they had misplaced both packages and delivered both to the same wrong address. The funny thing is that I took the day off, just to wait for the packages, to avoid any other problem, and is still 6:00PM and I have not received any, so I waste a darn day in vane....and I still had my fingers crossed, I don't want even think that they had damaged any of them during the hassle, or that I got any defective one....with my luck everyhting is posible...LOL...Thanks God I did not order any headphone, or at this time that person should have a whole headphone setup......

if it was me, i'd be mad and make fedex compensate me.
cause..instead of purchasing a NEW item, it is now an OPEN BOX item.
as you know, open box items are cheaper than new items..

okay i may not make any sense, but i'd be mad as hell anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back