1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pen/Pencil Spinning

2 3
Next

Last
  1. buddha911
    So... Who can do it? Do you need help?

Share your tips and tell us if your one of those people who can do the crazy back and forth stuff.

I spent a couple hours this weekend learning the classic 'around the thumb.' Now I'm pretty impressed with myself.

2. fraseyboy
    I can't. I is teh fail.

I see people do it and think "I wish I could do that..." but the pencil always ends up on the other side of the room when I try...

3. chesebert
    around the thumb is all I can do..I don't know how to spin the damn pen back. yes you can actually spin forward and backwards immediately, which places the pen in the exact same position you started in.

I need help

4. uraflit
    my brother is godly.

u know those videos on youtube with all those people doing those crazy pen tricks? he does that O_O

5. The Pieman
    There is nothing more irritating than sitting in a business meeting and some turkey, sitting across the table, is spinning a pen continually. It is incredibly distracting.

In case I didn't get the message across, it is bloody annoying.[​IMG]

cheers
    Simon

6. Homeless
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    around the thumb is all I can do..I don't know how to spin the damn pen back.

Same here...

7. Sh0eBoX
    haha funny i was just talking to my friend about this today

i can do the around the thumb and the sonic normal... that's basically it

it's so hard i don't get how people do it [​IMG]

8. jules650
    I can spin it back and forth around my thumb. That's one of the few things that stayed with me from school.

9. GTRacer
    I can spin it through my fingers. I'm trying to stop that habit.

10. warubozu
  11. goldenratiophi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    around the thumb is all I can do..I don't know how to spin the damn pen back.

x2

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pieman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    There is nothing more irritating than sitting in a business meeting and some turkey, sitting across the table, is spinning a pen continually. It is incredibly distracting.

cheers
    Simon

I'm that person.
    [​IMG]

12. gtp
    Quote:

cheers
    Simon

I have to agree with this. Back in university, this was very popular with the some students. It could be very annoying, trying to pay attention to the lecture while the guy next to me was twirling. It was very distracting and bugged me at times.

13. hembergler
    I can do the around-the-thumb, jump between fingers, and spin between two fingers continually. I've been trying to get myself to stop when I'm at the computer, but I simply can't. The moment I put down a pen I pick up cards and start cutting the deck with one hand over and over... guess I need something to keep my fingers busy. [​IMG]

14. GlendaleViper
    Quote:

I can one-up that: I'm that freakin' bugger that hand-drums on just about anything. I leg bounce too. Can't seem to concentrate without moving SOMETHING. [​IMG]

15. Vergency
2 3
Next

Last