Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning]
Sep 20, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #2,538 of 2,804
No worries about rolling on my desk, i usually use the pen "kimono" as a holder of sorts, I just slip the pen back in when I'm not writing. 

And you can never go wrong the the 580 or classic, the Vac is something I have no experience with, though it looks rather finicky. I'm a piston filler kind of guy anyways :)

Oct 13, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #2,544 of 2,804
thumbsup.gif

Oct 15, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #2,546 of 2,804
Ordered myself a Ti2 TechLiner in Gonzodized finish. Loved my good old Ti2 Pen, let see how this fancier version ends up.

Oct 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #2,547 of 2,804
I just received one of these new "Inkless Pens" and its quite nice.

Its a hybrid between a pen and a pencil, I guess. It has no ink, but never dulls, is permanent, and does not smudge.

It uses a silver-lead compound to write (safe lead levels but not recommended for children) based on a design from the first millennium 

Oct 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #2,549 of 2,804
Hi.
Very new to the group, and I'm very new at all this so I have a couple rudimentary questions.

Comparing the Parker Sonnet and the Waterman Expert.
Which one has a finer 'fine' point?
What are peoples opinions... by comparison to each other or to the two pens that I currently have?

I own the Namiki Falcon and the Pelikan M215 (rings).
These two are used daily with black ink only. I use Nikimi ink in both, and have had no issues. I love them both (though I prefer the Falcon for writing, buy a very slim margin).

Your thoughts please!

Cheers.

Oct 20, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #2,550 of 2,804
  I love them both (though I prefer the Falcon for writing, buy a very slim margin). 

smiley_thumb.gif
 Fantastic Falcons! I too, enjoy writing with my twin Pilot Metal Falcons. I use Pilot Iroshizuku Inks:

- Murasaki Shikibu (Purple)
- Ajisai Hydrangea (Purple-Blue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back