PC350 Ear Pad Replacement
Oct 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gixxer420

New Head-Fier
My ear pads started to deteriorate so I bought a new set off of ebay, got the first pad on fine but I snapped the small plastic reusable clip-on ring for the second ear pad. I've been unable to find a replacement anywhere, am I effed?

EDIT: It was actually weird, the first ring was extremely flexible and I got it in no problem, but the second ring was brittle and instantly snapped as if I was working with two completely different pieces of plastic. :frowning2:

Oct 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #2 of 4
I couldn't find a replacement pad for the PC350s on Sennheiser's website, so I emailed them asking about it and they said it was only available if you call in and request it.  I also tried ebay's replacement pads and not only do they not feel the same as the original, the one I ordered ripped the inner linings within two months of infrequent use.  So I suggest calling them if you want some good replacement pads or see if they are willing to just sell the clip-on ring. 

Oct 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Hey, what about this?

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks lc0756, I'll give it a shot.

jackwess, those are the pads I ordered and they do not come with a ring, the ring is used to clip the pads into the assembly. They're decent for the price, but not as soft, nor comfortable as the stock pads, non the less they get the job done.

I've been looking for a greatly damaged or defective set of HD380's, PC350 or HMEC 250's so I can jack the ring out of those for cheap, no luck so far.

I e-mailed Sennheiser, hope they don't brush me off as I'm willing to pay for another ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back