PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Nov 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #3,362 of 9,120

My bad, that's what I meant to say. The VOLUME is increased by .14 soooo... An yeah, he said that too. But then again, do the cons outweigh the pros? Maybe, maybe not.

I think you've ballsed up the calculations. 
tongue.gif

With equivalent edge length, the volume of a sphere is about 52.4% of a cube.

Nov 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #3,363 of 9,120
Finished the new Bioshock DLC. Burial at Sea Pt 1.
So much fun. Here's the intro mission. I don't record proper gameplay since people complained my mouse settings are too twitchy for them to want to watch.

Nov 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #3,364 of 9,120
New Tomb Raider? When? I'm pumped for that one.
I don't know. Square Cnix said that they're working on it though. (Plus, the ending of TR tells you also.

I think you've ballsed up the calculations. :p

With equivalent edge length, the volume of a sphere is about 52.4% of a cube.
Isn't it r(cubed) times pi?

Nov 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #3,367 of 9,120
Ummmm... Amazon doesn't have the Perixx MX-2000 anymore. They replaced it with the 2000II. Anywhere else I could buy this? I checked NewEgg and some guy got the II instead of the original one.

Nov 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #3,369 of 9,120
It's been a while since I popped my head in here, figured I'd see if anyone else got the updated Humble Bundle. Some bretty gud games in it.

Nov 16, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #3,370 of 9,120
Well, it looks like I'm building a new PC for a friend, too.

I've made the first purchase toward that: a GTX 760. Still need to wait on other financial things to sort themselves out before I go buying the other parts.

So far, it's working well in my own PC. Already blows away that old GTX 480, and MUCH cooler-running to the point where I don't feel the need to waterblock it if it were my own. No wonder people like Gigabyte's Windforce non-reference cards so much.

I'm even thinking of getting one for myself at this rate. I said I'd wait 'til Maxwell/GTX 800, but I'm seeing "good enough" performance here already from my first impressions. Besides, whenever I do replace the graphics card, I'd just offer the GTX 760 to my friend for a SLI upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back