Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 7, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #286 of 358

Quote:

I can picture notdaniele now.

Thursday: notdaniele: "I promise I'll ship them on Friday, but only if you lock that thread about me! It's not fair, you douzebag!

Thursday: Benjerry: "OK, sure =)"

Thursday: Benjerry: "Hi head-fi, he's sending them, can we lock this thread plz?"

Friday: ...

Friday: ...

Saturday: notdaniele:
 Dizza pizza isa my merlinsa!!

You are too funny.  
gfight.gif

Oct 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #287 of 358
Quote:
notdaniele is going to ship my merlins on Friday.

so, please to lock this never ending thread.

thanks

rolleyes.gif

What makes you think he will actually ship them?  He's going to claim they got lost in the post, and without this thread here, you won't be able to call him out.  I guarantee he's reading this thread and he's feeling a bit nervous of what some of the Canadian posters have been saying.

The way you're conducting business is a good way to get scammed, much less all the other criticism raised in the last few pages.

All I have to say is...

Oct 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #288 of 358

Quote:
notdaniele is going to ship my merlins on Friday.

so, please to lock this never ending thread.

thanks

I may very well be wrong but based on the evidence you've shared, my impression of notdaniele was that of a too-shrewd trader, rather than a scammer. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with a buyer negotiating a cod online transaction, although its obviously not the norm. Good luck.

Oct 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #289 of 358
There are many purchases where a degree of faith is involved.I've paid upfront for mods and then sent my cans along.While they were paypal purchases,there is still risk.

Oct 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #290 of 358
I dont get it. You guys dealt through paypal, right?. Well the way paypal works is the person PAYS FIRST. Initially, no funds are transfered over. you pay WITH paypal charges, not as a gift. Once you send the package, you put the shipping info into paypal. Paypal THEN transfers funds to your name and emails the guy who bought with tracking number and whatnot. At that point, whatever happens is not your fault.

If there is a payment dispute, such as in your case, the person who spent money can tell paypal that something went wrong with the order, and paypal will void the transfer fund until the payment issue is resolved.

In any case, now he has your headphones. pay him as a regular service through paypal. when paypal informs him that he has recieved the payment, he will send the things back. If it doesnt, hit the payment dispute button.

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #291 of 358

Quote:
This is very unfortunate. I'd just like to say that I'm also from Canada and we are not all like that here..
frown.gif
  Looks like lessoned learned to always at least get 50% payment first. 

Yes, you are all the same!!! I SWEAR, I NEVER DEAL WITH CANADIANS.

j/k, I messing with ya :D

Oct 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #293 of 358
Oh and how about... cheering up the OP a little bit... I mean all this stressful talk... how about a little.. 

Don't hate =( 

I'm sensitive!

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #294 of 358
Thurs, then Friday~~
Still no signs of it posted (it's Friday 8pm canada Richmond-- post offices are closed)
He owes me 350 usd or merlins returned by 23.59 Canada Richmond local time
He said he will send on Thursday, then Friday (I allowed it for his convenience, end of the week)
If by 23.59 Friday he doesn't send it, head fiers, am I wrong to ask for instant payment of 350usd, or else take action by going down to the police station to file a report?

Enough time has been given already and I don't see why he can't cough up the 350 usd owed (price reduced from 405usd)

Daniele if u r reading, please send or pay amount owed
Or else u leave me no choice- I have been holding off the police due to the amount of printing (evidence) they told me to gather.

Once I submit the evidence, local police will contact the relevant Canadian police department on my behalf (I can't contact Canadian police directly, have to go through local police first--- stated on the Canadian police website)

To all readers/folowers of this thread
I will take decisive action at 23.59 canada Richmond local time~~~~ absolutely No more whinging, discussions etc etc

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #295 of 358
EPIC: Still no signs of it posted (it's Friday 8pm canada Richmond-- post offices are closed)

popcorn.gif

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #297 of 358

Quote:
Thurs, then Friday~~
Still no signs of it posted (it's Friday 8pm canada Richmond-- post offices are closed)
He owes me 350 usd or merlins returned by 23.59 Canada Richmond local time
He said he will send on Thursday, then Friday (I allowed it for his convenience, end of the week)
If by 23.59 Friday he doesn't send it, head fiers, am I wrong to ask for instant payment of 350usd, or else take action by going down to the police station to file a report?
Enough time has been given already and I don't see why he can't cough up the 350 usd owed (price reduced from 405usd)
Daniele if u r reading, please send or pay amount owed
Or else u leave me no choice- I have been holding off the police due to the amount of printing (evidence) they told me to gather.
Once I submit the evidence, local police will contact the relevant Canadian police department on my behalf (I can't contact Canadian police directly, have to go through local police first--- stated on the Canadian police website)
To all readers/folowers of this thread
I will take decisive action at 23.59 canada Richmond local time~~~~ absolutely No more whinging, discussions etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back