Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 6, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #257 of 358

Quote:
This thread should be locked! hope an administrator locks it as i don't see the point to continue it.

Agreed.  If this thread were a horse, someone would take it out back and shoot it.

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #259 of 358
Next time I receive something broken from Amazon, I shall arrange my own repair or pay the return postage to send it back to the seller.
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #261 of 358
It's a shame that when topics like this occur, there are so many people shouting the topic is ridiculous, should be locked or make other irrelevant posts which makes the topic messy and indeed potential locking material. If you find the topic unneeded, why keep on posting in it?

Offcourse OP behaves immature, but there are actual lessons that can be learned from this topic, for unexperienced/unknowing members. Plus some people like to know how it developes; it's a head-fi 'transaction'.

And now I'm guilty myself at making an irrelevant post
blink.gif

Just couldn't help it.

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #262 of 358

Quote:
This thread should be locked! hope an administrator locks it as i don't see the point to continue it.

Why, because of the peanut gallery?

There's been a great deal of good advice shared in this thread. If you all moderated your responses a bit, maybe this issue can be resolved satisfactorily? That would be in the best interests of the OP, the buyer, and believe it or not all of the members actively using head-fis classified. 

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #263 of 358
Quote:
It's a shame that when topics like this occur, there are so many people shouting the topic is ridiculous, should be locked or make other irrelevant posts which makes the topic messy and indeed potential locking material. If you find the topic unneeded, why keep on posting in it?

Offcourse OP behaves immature, but there are actual lessons that can be learned from this topic, for unexperienced/unknowing members. Plus some people like to know how it developes; it's a head-fi 'transaction'.

Wholly agree.

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM Post #265 of 358

Quote:
Next time I receive something broken from Amazon, I shall arrange my own repair or pay the return postage to send it back to the seller.
wink.gif

Not me lol. I bitch to amazon that the device is defective and make them pay for the shipping label and such. or contact the 3rd party seller to get a fix. If they don't do the right thing then I drag them through the mud with amazon (I've done this before and it really works, amazon is a great place).
gs1000.gif
I am not one to be scammed. Even if its less than $5.00 lol.

Oct 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #270 of 358

Quote:
The buyer lives in Canada. (Does the little twig-twerp in the you tube video look like hes Asian lol, hes Caucasian).

Canada eh, I live in Toronto, maybe a local call might grease the skids.I'm not looking to get involved in this, but if it helps US/CANADA trade relations I might be convinced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back