Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 5, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #226 of 358
i have never bought or sold anything on Head Fi.

but i feel more confirmable buying a second hand headphones from here than a random guy off ebay. Cause i know that he/she treated the headphones nicely and the sense of community, id feel less guilty IF i scammed a random guy off ebay than another head fier. not that i would ever scam anyone.

Oct 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM Post #227 of 358

That's one reason that keeps me coming back and of course selling gear when it doesn't suite my needs here. I too feel safer selling stuff here since this is a more family oriented setting where we all have a common goal, finding our audio nirvana.
Quote:
i have never bought or sold anything on Head Fi.

but i feel more confirmable buying a second hand headphones from here than a random guy off ebay. Cause i know that he/she treated the headphones nicely and the sense of community, id feel less guilty IF i scammed a random guy off ebay than another head fier. not that i would ever scam anyone.

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #228 of 358
Am I the only one that feels very little sympathy for the OP in this situation? After reading the thread, I honestly feel that the seller is being extremely hasty and awfully accusatory throughout this situation. Hopefully he's kidding about enlisting support from non-law enforcement, because that's just not ok. Really, it hasn't even been 2 weeks, and that INCLUDES shipping time.

CTFD, OP, and let the buyer figure it out. Not everyone on head-fi refreshes every 2 seconds like you.

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:05 AM Post #229 of 358
Man this thread is like watching paint dry or watching test patterns. ahhhh the agony
blink.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:11 AM Post #230 of 358
Quote:
Am I the only one that feels very little sympathy for the OP in this situation? After reading the thread, I honestly feel that the seller is being extremely hasty and awfully accusatory throughout this situation. Hopefully he's kidding about enlisting support from non-law enforcement, because that's just not ok. Really, it hasn't even been 2 weeks, and that INCLUDES shipping time.

CTFD, OP, and let the buyer figure it out. Not everyone on head-fi refreshes every 2 seconds like you.

No, you aren't alone. Aside from the warnings on this site about being careful, not paypal gifting, etc, a little common sense would have saved the OP a lot of trouble (sending an item worth +$400 first before payment to some random person on the internet????? really???)

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #234 of 358

Quote:
confused.gif
 That was a fast process. 

Not when its unnecessary lol. I had this crazy dentist who was recommending I get my wisdom teeth pulled although there are no issues with my wisdom's. Have more than enough room for them. Why go fixing something that ain't broken.
popcorn.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #235 of 358

Quote:
Not when its unnecessary lol. I had this crazy dentist who was recommending I get my wisdom teeth pulled although there are no issues with my wisdom's. Have more than enough room for them. Why go fixing something that ain't broken.
popcorn.gif

Maybe so that the dentist could earn a fee for his service towards you =)

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:25 AM Post #236 of 358

Quote:
popcorn.gif

Well I had the same condition but one day the wisdom tooth got infected and have me headaches, a sore throat, fever, etc. It was declared urgent by the dentist and it was taken out right away. Prevention is necessary.

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #237 of 358

Quote:
Well I had the same condition but one day the wisdom tooth got infected and have me headaches, a sore throat, fever, etc. It was declared urgent by the dentist and it was taken out right away. Prevention is necessary.

Yeah but I can't agree with having them removed if there is no need. If that was the case then we might as well get all our teeth removed rflmao. Eventually they will all go bad in honesty. So it makes no sense to get them removed early as you'd have to get your other teeth removed at some point within your lifetime anyways. Now if its infected that is completely different.

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #238 of 358

Quote:
Yeah but I can't agree with having them removed if there is no need. If that was the case then we might as well get all our teeth removed rflmao. Eventually they will all go bad in honesty. So it makes no sense to get them removed early as you'd have to get your other teeth removed at some point within your lifetime anyways. Now if its infected that is completely different.

Well, wisdom teeth causes problems (80% chance). You really don't want to wait till it's infected. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #239 of 358

Quote:
Maybe so that the dentist could earn a fee for his service towards you =)

Of course that is the reason they wanted to do it. But I'm not stupid enough to get work done that isn't needed. Would be like a millionaire using $100.00 bills to wipe his ass. He could afford to do it but he wouldn't necessarily do it lol.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #240 of 358

Quote:
Of course that is the reason they wanted to do it. But I'm not stupid enough to get work done that isn't needed. Would be like a millionaire using $100.00 bills to wipe his ass. He could afford to do it but he wouldn't necessarily do it lol.
very_evil_smiley.gif

watch your language. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back