Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 3, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #92 of 358
Quote:
The only problem is that posting personal information is not allowed in this forum (or any other forum). Imho, it is best for the admin/mods to take a look at the evidence brought forward and decide whether a scam exists or not. If it is a scam, I think it's a public interest.

Do the mods usually step into these documented disputes if requested?

OP sending $400 worth of equipment, without payment, to someone with 17 posts and 0 trader feedback...
confused.gif

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:27 AM Post #95 of 358
I don't think the Mods will step in unless you want more reinforcement that you basically screwed yourself in this deal (no pun intended). As a seller, you broke all the rules in the book. When it comes to warranties, I myself find it a little annoying in regards to it. Unless the manufacturer guarantees transfer of warranty like good old Ray Samuels, you should not complicate things regarding warranties especially for custom IEM products, or any other used product for that matter. It may haunt you later down the road.

Anyhow, to be blunt, it sucks to be in your situation. Next time, don't make the same mistakes.

Oct 3, 2011 at 6:10 AM Post #98 of 358
this guy's sense of urgency pisses me off.. He doesn't come online at all, and demands me to send an unspecified sum for the return postage. Bet he wants to get additional cash off me.
His attitude is completely different from the time when he missed the delivery~~ he ran to the nearest post office

Oct 3, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #99 of 358
Maybe someone needs to pay him a visit... Let's see how long he wants to drag it.
I really want to post his address here.. If he makes me want 3 more days
Can I give his address to a mod?

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM Post #103 of 358
should I send him the money?
I don't know the exact amount to send because he didn't tell me how much, all he said was send me the money (probably with a sickening grin on his face)
and he's totally un-contactable now

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #104 of 358

Quote:
should I send him the money?
I don't know the exact amount to send because he didn't tell me how much, all he said was send me the money (probably with a sickening grin on his face)
and he's totally un-contactable now

Ask yourself the question. If he wants you to get him a ride to your house to give you your iem back, are you going to send him the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back