Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #181 of 358
RFLMAO. I sure hope this is not a kid. Man I really feel bad for you. For one you never sell an item before being paid. The same concept applies to going to a store and buying something. The only loophole with that would be paying with credit cards lol. I really hope this works out for you. For me I have 4 basic rules when selling items. 1. Disclose any information regarding the item, whether it be mint or some cosmedic damage. 2. Collect the money before shipping. 3. ship the same day or the next day (always better to get confirmation shipping for both your protections and make sure the item is protected). 4. Keep in contact with the buyer to keep them informed (such as with details that you've shipped the item). Always take care of the customer and the customer will take care of you. I've dealt with so many people trying to scam me out of my money its not funny. Its just too bad that people are being taken advantage of out of ignorance and innocence.

Oct 4, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #184 of 358
Guys, take it easy on the OP, he was being a nice person but he got scammed or what ever the kid did. Although at this point I'm 90% sure the kid is a fail scammer. Sure its the OP fault that the Merlins broke, but he did tell the buyer that he will cover all the costs caused by the damage. It is indeed his fault that he got scammed or what ever is going on, but this is only his second time selling an item on Head-Fi according to his feedbacks. We are all human and we'll make mistakes. I'm the OP has learnt a lesson from this. Remember, the buyer at this stage has lost nothing except for his reputation, while the OP has lost an expensive pair of IEMs.

Oct 4, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #185 of 358
Wow, what a thread!

Suffice to say i wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole.

Oct 5, 2011 at 5:59 AM Post #186 of 358
It's damn scary, the way he doesn't come online at all,
Although he says he will send it back.
His. Last pm says dhl cost 120usd, too ex, and he will find another courier,
But I'm still worried that he'll not send it back at all

Oct 5, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #187 of 358

Quote:

120 bucks???? r u sure??

why is he being such a loser??

HEY!! that rhymes!!   ....sorta...

Oct 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #190 of 358

Quote:

How long are you going to drag this out with your whining?   HTFU.

Oct 5, 2011 at 1:09 PM Post #191 of 358

Notdaniele
Oct 4, 2011 at 10:22 am

wow, i tried using dhl to send the package to you and it cost $120+... ill find another one tmrw sorry for inconvinience
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^
I know i should hurry~ should I just report the matter to the police?
I don't know what he'll do then.

right now, i don't know if he's simply toying with me with his response

***check the time stamps, present time compared to his last reply***

I urged him to hurry, but he is never online

Oct 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #195 of 358

Quote:

I want to report already...

Yeah you need to report this little turd to authorities so his parents can beat the living h3ll out of him. Maybe they won't because hes obviously doing stupid stuff like this and he may not be well disciplined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back