pay attention to this question!
Dec 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sanjur0

New Head-Fier
Alright, so I have my grado SR60i's on me right now and love these headphones. But now I'm starting to get a rattle sound in my pair (could be hair or dust inside) but now I just can't get rid of the 'grattle' sound. Kinda irritates me, but it still retains good sound. I did make ONE huge mistake by getting really irritated blowing into the right earcup to get that hair out. Sound totally stopped and had to set it aside and use my MDR-v6 to finish my music mission lol. They worked later on but still have a little irritating rattle. I know that because of this I've damaged the headphone like an idiot but is there a way to get rid of the rattle for good? If not, I'm already convinced to buy me a pair of SR325i's.

Dec 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #4 of 4
You probably have some kind of particulate on the drivers. This is pretty hard to fix if you don't know how to open up your headphones, and getting someone else to do it for you might be more expensive than to just buy a new pair. If it's bothering you that much, I would just recommend getting a new pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back