Paradigm (yes the company that makes subs and speakers) Shift e1, e2m, and e3m In-Ear Monitors
Dec 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #32 of 41
Thanks

Dec 14, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #33 of 41
They look cool and have good specs but it all comes down to sound.  I'm going to get the E3m and see how they stack up against another Canadian company with the ClarityOne IEM's because their both the same price.  Does anyone know how many ohms they are because it doesn't say and I was just wondering.  That one thing I like about the C1's is the 8 ohms they run on, I have the volume lower on them than any other IEM and they still sound nice and loud.

Dec 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #34 of 41
Let us know how what you think of them! I'm interested in purchasing the E3m myself. Looked around but couldn't find any more detailed specifications then what's given on their site. 

Dec 15, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #35 of 41
I wont be getting them tell early next year because of my FiiO E11 and another pair of IEM's I'm getting but I'll give a short A/B review of them and the ClarityOnes.

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #36 of 41
Nominal impedance on all three of the Paradigm e series in ears is 18 ohms according to the specs in the owner's paperwork. :rolleyes:

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #37 of 41
Thanks I was trying to find that out but theres nothing on the site about it, so these should work well without an amp.  My ClarityOnes while work good without one really sound much more cohesive with an amp because of the 8 ohms.

Dec 16, 2011 at 2:32 AM Post #38 of 41
Deleted, dumb comment adverted. 

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #39 of 41
About 20 hours on the e3m's, thinking the largest of the three tips are best for me. Clean coherent and balanced, overall smooth in approach. Full bass that seems to be gaining in detail. Unfortunately a bit of a head cold and my quest for best fit keep me from being too analytical at this point. Still thinking these will prove to be very good choice in regards to value and quality byond their price range. No problem driving them directly off my iTouch but they benefit from my Home Headroom amp, no surprise. :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back