Pandora's Box, NYC
Mar 23, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since this thread is still open, is it safe to assume that it is a-ok to proceed with discussion related to the topic in this thread? (IE: Anal fisting, S&M, bondage, spankings, etc?).

Are you certain that isn't a discussion you should have with your parents or parish priest instead?
biggrin.gif
Or did you just want to discuss a new Leather Pride tattoo?
patch%20leather%20flag%20eagle%20pa03.jpg

Mar 24, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #32 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you certain that isn't a discussion you should have with your parents or parish priest instead?
biggrin.gif
Or did you just want to discuss a new Leather Pride tattoo?
patch%20leather%20flag%20eagle%20pa03.jpg

Umm yeah, ok you got me. I got that tattoo on my forehead. And my parents and priest are all regulars at Pandora's box - they all go together on Sundays after church. The woman with "santorum" smeared up to her elbow that you saw was probably my sister.

But seriously - no, I'm pretty sure that's not it.

I just want to make sure I understand the posting rules here at Head-Fi, because apparently I am confused as to what is, and what is not allowed to be posted.

A while back I posted some information about a vibrator that vibrates to the beat of the music being played from your iPod. I thought it was kind of a clever (if not a bit silly) idea, so I posted a link here at Head-Fi. My post was deleted within an hour or so, and I was sent a PM by a moderator chastising me. The iPod vibrator seemed a few levels more tame than what has been discussed in this thread so far.

At any rate, like I mentioned earlier, I am not offended at all by the topic at hand. I honestly couldn't care less. What is getting to me is that I get censored for something that I posted that was a lot tamer than what is being discussed in this thread, yet the irksome difference here is that this thread is allowed to fly.

At any rate, it appears that what is being discussed in this thread is a-ok with the moderators. So I will keep that in mind the next time I feel the urge to post any of my perverted thoughts, or perhaps any further information regarding "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex" that I feel my Head-Fi brethren may be interested in reading about.

So in the spirit of this new found freedom of speech here at Head-Fi, please tell us more about your S&M hobby. And make sure that you don't leave out any of the graphic details!

Happy Easter!
biggrin.gif

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #33 of 44
Quote:

So in the spirit of this new found freedom of speech here at Head-Fi, please tell us more about your S&M hobby.

As alternative lifestyle hobbies leech further into the mainstream you're bound to see more previously taboo subjects pop up.

BONES had an episode revolving around a murder that took place at a Pony-play club ("Death in the Saddle")

CSI had several episodes with scenes at a pro-dungeon. The main character Grissom even dated a dominatrix for awhile.

CSI also had an episode with furries

so did Entourage

Anything by Judas Priest (My childhood died when I realized Jawbreaker wasn't about punching somebody)

assume 10% of all Head-Fi members are just here for pics of girls wearing cans (file that under 'audiophilia')

Somebody recently started a thread asking about 'Prison stories'

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:39 AM Post #34 of 44
Quote:

Umm yeah, ok you got me. I got that tattoo on my forehead. And my parents and priest are all regulars at Pandora's box - they all go together on Sundays after church. The woman with "santorum" smeared up to her elbow that you saw was probably my sister.

But seriously - no, I'm pretty sure that's not it.

I just want to make sure I understand the posting rules here at Head-Fi, because apparently I am confused as to what is, and what is not allowed to be posted.

A while back I posted some information about a vibrator that vibrates to the beat of the music being played from your iPod. I thought it was kind of a clever (if not a bit silly) idea, so I posted a link here at Head-Fi. My post was deleted within an hour or so, and I was sent a PM by a moderator chastising me. The iPod vibrator seemed a few levels more tame than what has been discussed in this thread so far.

At any rate, like I mentioned earlier, I am not offended at all by the topic at hand. I honestly couldn't care less. What is getting to me is that I get censored for something that I posted that was a lot tamer than what is being discussed in this thread, yet the irksome difference here is that this thread is allowed to fly.

At any rate, it appears that what is being discussed in this thread is a-ok with the moderators. So I will keep that in mind the next time I feel the urge to post any of my perverted thoughts, or perhaps any further information regarding "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex" that I feel my Head-Fi brethren may be interested in reading about.

So in the spirit of this new found freedom of speech here at Head-Fi, please tell us more about your S&M hobby. And make sure that you don't leave out any of the graphic details!

Happy Easter!
biggrin.gif

well isnt it obvious??? no one like you

edit: i am kidding

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:11 PM Post #35 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well isnt it obvious??? no one like you

edit: i am kidding

1911, you win the award for lamest joke.

edit: you stink. now fly over here and buy me a steak.

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:45 PM Post #38 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As alternative lifestyle hobbies leech further into the mainstream ...you're bound to see more previously taboo subjects pop up.

BONES had an episode revolving around a murder that took place at a Pony-play club ("Death in the Saddle")

CSI had several episodes with scenes at a pro-dungeon. The main character Grissom even dated a dominatrix for awhile.

CSI also had an episode with furries

so did Entourage

Anything by Judas Priest (My childhood died when I realized Jawbreaker wasn't about punching somebody)

assume 10% of all Head-Fi members are just here for pics of girls wearing cans (file that under 'audiophilia')

Somebody recently started a thread asking about 'Prison stories'

The same can also be said about other taboo subjects creeping into the mainstream. Stuff like pedophilia, simulated rape, beastiality, kiddie p**n, self sexual mutilation and fetishes of all flavors. Just to name a few.

Discuss.

Mar 24, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

The same can also be said about other taboo subjects creeping into the mainstream. Stuff like pedophilia, simulated rape, beastiality, kiddie p**n, self sexual mutilation and fetishes of all flavors. Just to name a few.

Discuss.

Pedophilia: Is bad. But DATELINE makes a lot of money off it.

Beastiality: Is bad. and really gross. and JACKASS made a lot of money off it.

Kiddie ****: also bad, see pedophilia.

Simulated Rape: Fairly common roleplaying scenario, maybe not as common as naughty student & principal, but common none-the-less.

Sexual Mutilation: If you really wanna know, BMEzine.com is the place I will direct you for all your subincision related discussion. Suffice to say anything of that nature is a definite Hard-Limit for me and I don't even like to talk about it because it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
eek.gif

But for a good gauge of how really messed-up everything is: Every major network has at least two shows centered around people getting corpsified on a regular basis and in graphic detail (Law&Order, CSI, Bones, NCIS, Women's Murder Club, Medium, etc), but if somebody wanted to be spanked while Billy Joel's "She's got a way" played in the background, the FCC would probably pull the stations license and issue a billion dollar fine.

Mar 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #40 of 44
don't forget Dexter. man i can't stand those "show a corpse" shows at all.

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #41 of 44
Never seen Dexter. And honestly I haven't been watching much TV lately, just hanging around till Battlestar Galactica comes back on in april.

Mar 25, 2008 at 8:40 PM Post #43 of 44
What. First time I regret adding a new word to my vocabulary. Apparently membership obligates to public exhibitionism on online forums.

Mar 25, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #44 of 44
This is the kind of stuff that you, as a parent, have to be thinking of when you name your child Zoltan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back