Pandora's Box, NYC
Mar 21, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #17 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are too rock and roll for me, ninja! Makes me realize that in all my time here in NYC, i haven't even scratched the surface of what out there! Heck, I haven't even been to a jazz club in 2 years!

jahn..stop lying..that was your santorum wasnt it?
wow..learned a new word today..not sure when i'll be able to use it but hey..

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #18 of 44
[size=small]NEEDS MORE AWKWARDNESS!
eek.gif
[/size]

Mar 21, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #19 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=small]NEEDS MORE AWKWARDNESS!
eek.gif
[/size]

Needs more cowbell.

Mar 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM Post #20 of 44
And I thought audiophilia was a cruel mistress...

Mar 21, 2008 at 3:38 PM Post #21 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I thought audiophilia was a cruel mistress...

She certainly has much more expensive tastes.
tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #22 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jahn..stop lying..that was your santorum wasnt it?
wow..learned a new word today..not sure when i'll be able to use it but hey..

The day you teach 1911 a new word for poop is the day you know you've gone too far
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #24 of 44
Man... I feel like I have stepped into the Twilight zone here at Head-Fi lately.

Since when has it been ok to post links on Head-Fi that lead to information about deviant sexual behavior, and references to anal lube, anal sex and anal fisting?

I'm not a prude by any stretch, and I personally couldn't care less to be honest. I'm just perplexed how this thread hasn't been locked down yet. If I posted something like this, it would have been deleted or locked within 5 minutes, and I would have gotten a PM from a moderator telling me that I should have known better, and that I have been banned for a month.

Strange days indeed!

At any rate, I'll keep an eye on this thread for the entertainment factor. It'll probably be a real hoot once a few of our more sensitive members, or Plainsong comes along and sees it...

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #27 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I were a betting man, I would bet that the Op and his Wife both share the same perversions. In other words, they are probably "into it" together. I'm sure he will correct me if I am wrong!

Yes, my wife is aware of my extracurricular activities. No, she doesn't have a similar interest in this (But she did say she might want to watch). She has her own "hobbies" that I don't participate in, but thats not really a subject for this thread.

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #28 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since when has it been ok to post links on Head-Fi that lead to information about deviant sexual behavior, and references to anal lube, anal sex and anal fisting?

1. Pro Dungeons do not condone sex on the premises and the employees do not engage in sex with the clients. If you ask for it they tell you to leave.

2. The employees don't even work nude. You'll see more skin at the gym (traditional dominatrix catsuits are about as revealing as a full SCUBA-diving outfit. Only with heels instead of fins.)
skin-dive-suits.gif
Catsuit.gif

3. I have no proof that any sort of anal action happened at all, its entirely possible that she just slipped while unclogging a toilet. Or she was just preparing pudding and didn't have a wisk.

Mar 23, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #29 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. Pro Dungeons do not condone sex on the premises and the employees do not engage in sex with the clients. If you ask for it they tell you to leave.

2. The employees don't even work nude. You'll see more skin at the gym (traditional dominatrix catsuits are about as revealing as a full SCUBA-diving outfit. Only with heels instead of fins.)
skin-dive-suits.gif
Catsuit.gif

3. I have no proof that any sort of anal action happened at all, its entirely possible that she just slipped while unclogging a toilet. Or she was just preparing pudding and didn't have a wisk.

Yeah, uh-huh.

Anyway, I have a question to direct towards the moderators:

Since this thread is still open, is it safe to assume that it is a-ok to proceed with discussion related to the topic in this thread? (IE: Anal fisting, S&M, bondage, spankings, etc?).

I anxiously await an answer.

Mar 23, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #30 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you forgot about Churning butter. this has been on the rise since the late 80's and the accident percentage is also on the rise. lot's of emergency room visits each year blamed to unlubed churn handles, very dangerous stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back