Panasonic RP-HTX7 thread
Dec 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #46 of 52
yeah they will work fine with the Sansa Fuze :) much better than the HD201 on a budget.

it's been a long time since i used the RP-HTX7.... (just look at the gear i have now!!)

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #47 of 52
  yeah they will work fine with the Sansa Fuze :) much better than the HD201 on a budget.

it's been a long time since i used the RP-HTX7.... (just look at the gear i have now!!)

Hahaha i was thinking the same way about the headphones in your picture, thanks for the response, i'm a newbie Headfi-er, these will be my second headphones since i know this site, 
darthsmile.gif

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #48 of 52
We all have to start somewhere, i dont actually like the HD800 that much.

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #49 of 52

I was wondering how you guys&gals handle the massive sound leaking ?

I have had my headphones now for some time and I love them but am only wearing the headphones at home.It is not because I blast it very loud from my mobile phone or my mp3 player or what not ... I just simply hear EVERYTHING outside of the phones, very clear. And other people have told me as well, and I have triede having other wear them so I can hear it myself.

Hmmm sorry for my poor response before. Actually you could reduce these sound leakage by closing two small holes in the main body (cups).

Foam can be used too, but it would kill some clarity.

HD-201 is worse, in my opinion

Dec 2, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #50 of 52
I'm also coming from ATH-900x & wondering if these would be worth it at $60 CAD or is there something better out there? 

I don't what frequency what I'm looking for is but if you search Ranjit Bawa - Jatt Di Akal & u can see that on crappy headphones the deeper drums merge w/ the mid range ones which I don't want. 

That song is a good enough benchmark for what I'm listening to because of the variety of instruments. 

I want to be as cheap as possible & not go over 80-90CAD if possible, I'm looking mostly on Amazon. 

I figure a 40mm Driver would be best to keep the weight down but still have a 'big' sound||

Feb 3, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #51 of 52
Hello everybody, since it's my first post.
I want to ask owners of RP-HTX7 if they have the same left/right balance issue. When I pan to right on my sound source I hear sound also in left channel and when I pan to left I hear it in right one as well. The sound is changing but it's not mute. In other headphones channels are separated clearly. I wonder if it's normal behavior to RP-HTX7. Is somebody able to check balance on their RP-HTX7?

Dec 17, 2020 at 9:04 PM Post #52 of 52
Hello everybody, since it's my first post.
I want to ask owners of RP-HTX7 if they have the same left/right balance issue. When I pan to right on my sound source I hear sound also in left channel and when I pan to left I hear it in right one as well. The sound is changing but it's not mute. In other headphones channels are separated clearly. I wonder if it's normal behavior to RP-HTX7. Is somebody able to check balance on their RP-HTX7?

Super late, but no, my RP-HTX7's do not do that. They fade around L to R and back without issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back