Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Stereo Headphones
Mar 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

reddragon

Headphoneus Supremus
I have heard some good things about this headphone. It is described as a headphone that sounds like denon and sennheiser hd 650 and is said to be better than audio technica m50 and sony mdr xb500 despite the inexpensive price tag? is that so?

Mar 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 4
Well...it does have qualities of those that you mentioned. It's a great sounding hp. It's fun. It's somewhat bassy. And it's a $30 hp. I bought a pair because I wanted to see what the hype was about and it only cost $30 to find out. It's a really really good deal for the money. They are a great set that I like to take on vacation or listen to outside on the porch. 

They are a great starting set for head-fi and just don't disappoint at the price point...

Good luck!!

Mar 27, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Well...it does have qualities of those that you mentioned. It's a great sounding hp. It's fun. It's somewhat bassy. And it's a $30 hp. I bought a pair because I wanted to see what the hype was about and it only cost $30 to find out. It's a really really good deal for the money. They are a great set that I like to take on vacation or listen to outside on the porch. 

They are a great starting set for head-fi and just don't disappoint at the price point...

Good luck!!

thanks for your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back