Panasonic RP-HJE900 on eBay
Nov 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BobStrauss

New Head-Fier
Should I be worried about purchasing these on eBay?

There is one seller for $140 with over 2000 positive feedbacks, but I'm a bit hesitant after hearing about all the Monster Turbine fakes that are listed.

I've read that RP-HJE900s could be found even below $100, but I'm having a hell of a time finding them online right now for anything less than like $250!

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 8
I believe this iems are hard to be faked. Also if we talk about the same seller, he is from US. so his price does not indicate fakes.

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #4 of 8
Unfortunately, $250 is about the original price for HJE900. The cheaper prices were at retail stores who bought them in bulk and decided for whatever reason to clear the inventory.

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #5 of 8
I can't say for sure that these are the real deal, but it would be highly unlikely that they are fake.  IE8s or Monsters I can see faked, but there really isn't a big enough market for fake Panasonic headphones that it would be worth the counterfeiting process to produce them.  Just my opinion.

Also, I have been thinking about getting these for a while and held off, purchasing the Phiaton PS 210s instead (because they're hella-fun!).  In my search I found them on Amazon for $89 for a while.  It looks like they just sold out of them days ago.  If you have any fears about an eBay purchase I would recommend waiting a little longer to see if they come back into inventory on Amazon or elsewhere.

Good luck.

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #6 of 8
Nov 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
geez these were going for like $60 at one point.

Yeah, I got mine for 89 then it dropped to 50! I was pissed these are originally 250 cans. Bang for buck it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back