Panasonic htf 600s vs Creative Aurvana Live
Jan 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Noob2noob

New Head-Fier

I want a circumaurul for at home. I have meelectronic ht21 as my main pair now. Great pair of cheap portables. I switched out the earpads. I use headphones with my iPod touch and normal size music(Idk bits). I listen to all or most genres: classical, rap/hip hop, electronic, ethereal,symphony, rock, folk. I want better bass impact and soundstage as compared to the ht21s. I can't really tell the difference between a flat and curved response I don't think. I just care about the soundstage, sound signature, resonance, detail, and clarity. I don't want to pay over 50$. The creatives are 60$ on amazon and pans are 28$. My priorities are comfort first, build quality second and sound third. Why? Because headphones are no good if I can't listen for hours and definitely no good if broken. So I cancelled my order for the panasonics because There's lots of complaints of breakage and hot sweaty pads. It'd be 15-20$ to replace pads and I might as well get the CALs. Help? Should I just bite the bullet? They are both as cheap as they are getting, I watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back