"Pampering": need some new ideas!
Oct 18, 2006 at 12:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Enverxis

Headphoneus Supremus
Basically my reasons for starting this thread are out of curiousity and puzzlement.

I would like to know if anyone here has some suggestions or ideas for "pampering" of one's female companion (in my case there is no "tie" between the two of us, but pampering doth exist
wink.gif
)
By "Pampering" I mean Non-Sexual ways of pleasing (not nessacerily non-arousing though).

For example, in my case, I might mosey on down to this such person's place for an afternoon/evening of loitering about in town, dinner and then a number of movies (usually between 3-5) with a large amount of confectionary and soft drink snackage (as we're both non-drinkers and junk food whores)
biggrin.gif

During this time I like to do some pampering, because I quite enjoy pampering, I'm nice and I happen to quite enjoy this person's company
wink.gif
and I'm at the point where this person has gone away for a week and I'm trying to think of something nice I can do for her when she comes back.

Pampering that I usually do
Massaging the feet
Stroking the legs
Backrubbing/backscratching
shoulder, neck and temple massaging
brushing her hair
stroking her cheeks
feeding her
gentle touching
cuddling/hugging
footrub/foot massage

Uberpampering
Cooked her dinner (was only something simple, we like it that way)
Full Body Oil Massage with aromatherapy candles for many hours
cool.gif

Although I'm starting to run out of ideas really, I like to keep things exciting and fresh, I have a few ideas left up my sleeve still
*Giftwrap two DVDs she has been after for a long time so that she will not insist on reimbursing me for them, and give them to her unnanounced

and as a last resort (for later on down the track), the whole "Bath" thing, with the rose pedals, bath salt, bath oil, candles, music, chocolate and much, much lathering.

Unfortunately I am not a very artistic person so the whole poem, songwriting and painting/drawing etc doesn't quite fit the bill here, besides that's not really my thing anyway.
[size=xx-small]
As you can see I'm being rather vague about the whole situation, mainly due to the fact that I'm respecting her privacy (likes to keep such things between the two people for reasons I cannot discuss)[/size]
So if anyone else has any good pampering ideas, that would be splendid! I'd love to hear some
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 18, 2006 at 12:50 PM Post #2 of 21
Must be a cultural gap or the lingual barrier or I dunno.
No way to get that close to a woman here without ending in full action.
In any case, enjoy.

Australia just got way higher on my list of potential vacation locations.

Oct 18, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #3 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
Must be a cultural gap or the lingual barrier or I dunno.
No way to get that close to a woman here without ending in full action.
In any case, enjoy.

Australia just got way higher on my list of potential vacation locations.

Will do!

This just happens to be one of those 1/10000000 chance synergetic relationship things (I actually met this girl online too, and no, not a dating service
wink.gif
).

Oct 18, 2006 at 1:52 PM Post #4 of 21
I support your cause. As for more ideas for pampering it seems like you've got all the bases covered. Also this absence of a "tie" between the two of you may disappear soon after all this treatment. You're the man, that is all. We'll be asking your advice in the future.

-Bonta

Oct 19, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #6 of 21
Thankyou Harkamus for your PM, however that was not the information I was looking for
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]Kissing and beyond is not part of the current relationship, may it occur in the future I am already well prepared for that[/size]
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2006 at 6:28 AM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
Thankyou Harkamus for your PM, however that was not the information I was looking for
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]Kissing and beyond is not part of the current relationship, may it occur in the future I am already well prepared for that[/size]
wink.gif

Well it sounds to me like there's a tie, it's just not the one that everyone usually thinks it is. It's what you two have, and that dynamic can happen as an extension of friendship. Cool.
cool.gif

Flowers might be a bit much, but what about balloons? Balloons make everyone happy, and there's the benefit of helium (yes, I know, be safe!).

Make her favorite dinner, go out for her favorite dinner, doesn't have to be pricey as long as yall grok the food/atmosphere. Then load up your favorite DVDs. They can be a collection of the good, the bad, and the awful, but they should all be fun. Make a huge bowl of popcorn. The real stuff, not microwave.

And give her a foot rub. If she's coming back from a long trip, then that could be something to do. What was it the guy said in Pulp Fiction?
wink.gif
Also a game of strip poker if you're adverturous.
wink.gif

And yes, I'm thinking of things that were nice memories from the past, just give her the chance to return the favor sometime this should be a two-way street.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2006 at 7:07 AM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Well it sounds to me like there's a tie, it's just not the one that everyone usually thinks it is. It's what you two have, and that dynamic can happen as an extension of friendship. Cool.
cool.gif

Flowers might be a bit much, but what about balloons? Balloons make everyone happy, and there's the benefit of helium (yes, I know, be safe!).

Make her favorite dinner, go out for her favorite dinner, doesn't have to be pricey as long as yall grok the food/atmosphere. Then load up your favorite DVDs. They can be a collection of the good, the bad, and the awful, but they should all be fun. Make a huge bowl of popcorn. The real stuff, not microwave.

And give her a foot rub. If she's coming back from a long trip, then that could be something to do. What was it the guy said in Pulp Fiction?
wink.gif
Also a game of strip poker if you're adverturous.
wink.gif

And yes, I'm thinking of things that were nice memories from the past, just give her the chance to return the favor sometime this should be a two-way street.
smily_headphones1.gif

That's more like it!

Balloons is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind, and the footrub would be part of the massage, some deep tissue leg/buttocks massage would definitely be in order as well to ease off the sitting down soreness
smily_headphones1.gif

Generally dinner, DVDs and chocolate/favourite lollies etc is always part of our evenings

and yeah you're right, I'm definitely a "giver", I never expect or ask for anything in return, although some times I've been lucky.

Oct 19, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #9 of 21
Spa treatment. Don't know if they're common in your neck of the woods, but they're proliferating around here.

Go along and get the treatment yourself, too. You get bonus points for submitting to facials, pedicures, etc. She will love the treatment, and will love it even more if you enjoy it, too.

A less costly option is to see if there is any kind of hot spring/mineral bath kind of place around. Many have private tubs/rooms and reasonable rates. Also, it's common to find masseuses at them. Those are great places to go, too.

Oct 19, 2006 at 7:17 AM Post #10 of 21
couple bits of advice-
1. this is very titillating for her as you guys are pretty much into an extended foreplay session(is the buttock massage nude or clothed?)
and it is obvious from your posts that you have feelings for her...but make your move sometime soon lest she grows weary of this game.

2.damn 3-5 movies in a row?? i wish i had me some of that action
eggosmile.gif

3. another fun idea...put on that lace outfit you have and get her a matching set and go out on the town...

Oct 19, 2006 at 7:56 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
couple bits of advice-
(is the buttock massage nude or clothed?)

You do the math
wink.gif

Quote:

and it is obvious from your posts that you have feelings for her...but make your move sometime soon lest she grows weary of this game.

There are those who like things the old fashioned way.

Quote:

3. another fun idea...put on that lace outfit you have and get her a matching set and go out on the town...

Heh, I see you remember that. Already on that one anyhow, we dress similarly sometimes (by happenstance), be it leather jackets or be it long black skirts & elegant tops
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2006 at 8:34 AM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
You do the math
wink.gif

The math tells me this: "no kissing or beyond yet" = fully clothed massage.

Quote:

There are those who like things the old fashioned way.

Have it your way. I don't want to rain on your parade because it sounds like you've got a great thing going, but nice guys do finish last.

Some pampering is great and it certainly adds sparks to the initial attraction on both sides, but women will eventually tire of a guy who is too anxious to please and is overly available. That has been my experience anyway. She would probably love you more if you got drunk, bashed in her windshield with a baseball bat, and spray painted her cat green. But then maybe I'm a bit jaded after watching one intelligent woman after another go for the loser types.

Oct 19, 2006 at 8:48 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
But then maybe I'm a bit jaded after watching one intelligent woman after another go for the loser types.

Indeed, I've actually been single for coming on four years anyway, is one thing for a woman to be intelligent, and another to have taste
wink.gif

If I were talking about a "normal" intelligent woman then yes you would be 100% correct my friend
tongue.gif

However this is not the case, this is no normal woman, and I am no normal guy either (as previously indicated in my above post).
We are both non-drinkers too.

Quote:

The math tells me this: "no kissing or beyond yet" = fully clothed massage

that word was not what I used, I never said there had not been happenings of such things beforehand. Perhaps confusion caused on my behalf. However I would not like to further discuss the details of the relationship, I thought my previous mention of "full body oil massage" indicated comfortable nudity.

I know that it is in my best interest to wait a while before thinking about asking her if she would like to take "another step", she told me herself
tongue.gif

Besides I have no expectations of another step, be I lucky if one occurs, but by not expecting it to happen, I save myself from misery and disappointment
smily_headphones1.gif

Remember the thread is about pampering advice, questioning the integrity of the mentioned relationship is not nessacery
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2006 at 9:14 AM Post #14 of 21
Ya, no worries about her state of dress during the massage. I was just giving you a hard time anyway.

I think it would probably be fun/healthy for both of you if you started doing some things together that didn't require any outright 'effort' by either party. In other words, a day or two where you refrained from trying to surprise her in any way. You know, just going to the grocery store together, that kind of thing. Nothing 'special' as such. Maybe you already do these sorts of things, I don't know. What I'm getting at is there is a possibility that your constant pampering will start to become so commonplace that the element of surprise will soon be lost. At some point, almost nothing that you could possibly do will make her say, "Wow!"

Know what I mean? It's like the desire to make her say "Wow!" keeps pushing you forward, and since she has already responded so well to you, you're thinking she needs more of this (and as you've said, you like doing it). You're thinking about her constantly and are ever so excited about your relationship with her, but the thing is, she knows this! You've already got her attention. So why not just chill out with her a little more and let what happens happen? If you're already starting to run out of these "pampering" ideas, maybe that's a sign that there are other things you can be focusing on instead. Then when you come up with another pampering idea, you'll know whether or not it fits in (with where your relationship is at) at that time.

I really do believe that the eager to please thing starts to wear women out after a while. They obvioulsy don't want some guy who pays no attention to them and takes them for granted, but they don't want a pushover that they can easily control and manipulate either. They need to feel like they need to work a little bit at winning you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back