Pairs of E-500's **NOW $259.99** Free shipping (Hurry!!)
Sep 28, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #136 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still, i wonder if i private messege him and ask him for shipping to spain, adding an extra 20-30 bucks for shipping, its still a great deal,

After I my purchase (earlier this week), I invited bobsound1 to Head-Fi, so I hope he's listening.

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #137 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNew007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
these vs limewires.
which have better sound?

I'll let you know next week
cool.gif

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:11 AM Post #138 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amati /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those of you who got your E500s from bobsound, how long did it take for him to ship your pair, and did you receive any messages from him as to the status of your order, tracking numbers, etc?
I paid for mine on the 25th using a credit card via paypal. Today is the 27th and I have yet to hear from the guy. Fired off an email in the morning, requesting more info from him but, so far, no response. Such lack of communication is a bit worrying to me..

No emails. I wrote to him 4 days after the auction, they were already mailed and I got them about the time he replied, or the day after.

Oct 1, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #139 of 150
Omg why can't this guy ship internationally? Did you manage to invite him on here?

Oct 1, 2007 at 7:16 AM Post #140 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNew007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
these vs limewires.
which have better sound?

The verdict is in - Livewires win.

I suspect the only place to go from here are UE10 or UE11.

Oct 7, 2007 at 8:47 AM Post #141 of 150
I am gonna bump this thread because international people can't seem to get the same deal from bobsound1..any alternatives? ecost dont ship internationally either.

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #144 of 150
Did anyone manage to ask him why he didn't ship oversea?

Oct 12, 2007 at 11:49 PM Post #145 of 150
haha nvm this thread is misleading..for that price wouldn't you rather get a Tripe Fi 10?

Oct 20, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #147 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am gonna bump this thread because international people can't seem to get the same deal from bobsound1..any alternatives? ecost dont ship internationally either.

Its tough luck for int'l customers. Best option for them would be to grab a used one on the FS forum.

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #148 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is a new seller for $265 - 5 sets left

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZshilohmcaulay

Man What i dont get why people on ebay sell it for Americans only??

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #149 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man What i dont get why people on ebay sell it for Americans only??

Not just americans, it 's to anyone inside the United States of America, even illegal aliens
redface.gif

Actually, I have found it a pain to ship outside of the continental USA. I've done it here on head-fi 3-4 times since August because we're a tighter community, but I don't on eBay. I've been ripped off a few times, not anymore.

Oct 21, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #150 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not just americans, it 's to anyone inside the United States of America, even illegal aliens
redface.gif

Actually, I have found it a pain to ship outside of the continental USA. I've done it here on head-fi 3-4 times since August because we're a tighter community, but I don't on eBay. I've been ripped off a few times, not anymore.

Yeah, it can be iffy sometimes. I shipped a bass guitar to a guy in Canada one time, and it went missing for over a month... Freaked me out, but they eventually found it (after I complained enough for them to look into it.
rolleyes.gif
) I've shipped a few expensive things internationally since then without any problems, but only in instances where I couldn't find any other buyers... Stresses me out too much to offer international shipping by default.

As for the seller with those E500s on eBay, he's great... I bought a set from the previous batch he was selling on Wednesday, and they arrived here on Friday. I'm definitely liking them so far... They sound a bit like my HD595s, but better (more detail, better bass.) It's going to take a while to get used to the sensation of having these things jammed in my ears, but I think I'll be able to adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back