Pairs of E-500's **NOW $259.99** Free shipping (Hurry!!)
Sep 26, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #121 of 150
I might try writing a poem to Bob in order to persaude him to ship one overseas....
frown.gif

Sep 26, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #124 of 150
Hey, great thread! Somehow I managed to miss it for so long, but that was probably because I already had a pair of E500s (notice the word had). They got ripped off along with a bunch of other stuff when my truck got robbed by some scum bags (who I hope rot in hell and have to eat razor blades for breakfast for all of eternity) in Florida last month.

I wasn't planning to replace them but at this price, I decided to go for it! I've got my UE10 Pro (thankfully they weren't in my portable bag that got jacked) but I like the E500s as an alternative on occasion. That, and it's great to have them to offer any travelling companions. They will also be perfect for my Atom passengers once I get the Autocom helmet to helmet communication device installed.

Sep 26, 2007 at 9:15 AM Post #126 of 150
Hi,

if someone wants to try them, i would buy a pair and you'll send them to me, in France. Please send me an PM if interrested. Thanks

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #128 of 150
Those of you who got your E500s from bobsound, how long did it take for him to ship your pair, and did you receive any messages from him as to the status of your order, tracking numbers, etc?
I paid for mine on the 25th using a credit card via paypal. Today is the 27th and I have yet to hear from the guy. Fired off an email in the morning, requesting more info from him but, so far, no response. Such lack of communication is a bit worrying to me..

Sep 27, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #129 of 150
I wouldn't worry about it. I went through the same thing as you. He seems to be a little late with his emails, but I haven't noticed any complaints and a lot of people seem to be ordering from him. I got an email from him a couple days after I won the item, and he apologized for the delayed response and gave me a USPS tracking number. My E500s arrived 4 days after I paid for them.

Sep 27, 2007 at 11:11 PM Post #130 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Crandall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't worry about it. I went through the same thing as you. He seems to be a little late with his emails, but I haven't noticed any complaints and a lot of people seem to be ordering from him. I got an email from him a couple days after I won the item, and he apologized for the delayed response and gave me a USPS tracking number. My E500s arrived 4 days after I paid for them.

You were right!
cool.gif
I just got an email from him, in which he gave me a tracking number and apologized for the delay. Now I'll just have to wait and see what condition my headphones will arrive in, before I pass the final judgement on him. But, so far, so good!
cool.gif

Sep 27, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #131 of 150
Can you still buy this anymore? Cant find this guy Bobsound1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back