PA2V2 Headphone amp
Jan 21, 2010 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Thehofl

New Head-Fier
I am trying to locate a schematic of the PA2V2 Headphone amp. does anyone have one or know where to get a parts list? I have been looking all over the place and cannot find one.

Thank you in advance!

HoFL

Jan 22, 2010 at 4:44 AM Post #3 of 9
honestly i did, but he would not provide me with them.
frown.gif

Feb 9, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #7 of 9
God, I haven't used mine in years. Gary's a good guy but he's not going to give out his part inventory. I haven't used mine in probably 4-5 years since switching over to RSA and Xin (but he's out of the picture) amps.

Feb 10, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thehofl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I realize that.

Has anyone taken it apart and "reverse-engineered" it?

I tried asking weither I can mod my Pa2v2 and they pretty much said that Gary optimised it for maximum performance or something like that, I get what you're saying it seems like such a simple amp it's seems pretty strange that hardly anyone tried to play around with it

Jun 21, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #9 of 9
I've made a parts list for my PA2v2

Getting the caps and resistors was pretty easy, but the toughest part was finding the IC, as the lettering on mine was difficult to read.

It's the LM4881M. So if you ordered a few of those, you could design your own amplifier pretty easily. I wanted to recreate my PA2v2 with more high-dollar parts, so I didn't need the PCB design, just re-used the original board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back