PA/OH Meet
Jan 27, 2004 at 2:53 PM Post #46 of 88
Quote:

Originally posted by aroon

any cmu students alive in here?

Not on Mondays or Wednesdays. Still not sure as to if I can come, since I don't know what I'm doing for Spring Break yet. If I remember, I'll IM chych and tell him about this since he doesn't seem to post here anymore.

If I were to come I'd bring iBook+USB soundcard, iPod, SR60, HD280, V6 and a couple of cmoys if I get around to finishing them. Possibly something else if this whole job thing works out well for me.

Jan 28, 2004 at 8:10 PM Post #48 of 88
I requested off work. If anybody has an address, that'd be awesome. Again, I'm lost without mapquest.
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanks!

Jan 31, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #50 of 88
Quote:

Originally posted by jhawk1729
Not on Mondays or Wednesdays. Still not sure as to if I can come, since I don't know what I'm doing for Spring Break yet. If I remember, I'll IM chych and tell him about this since he doesn't seem to post here anymore.

If I were to come I'd bring iBook+USB soundcard, iPod, SR60, HD280, V6 and a couple of cmoys if I get around to finishing them. Possibly something else if this whole job thing works out well for me.

CMU spring break is the first week of March?

Jan 31, 2004 at 3:34 AM Post #52 of 88
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
CMU spring break is the first week of March?

cmu spring break is monday march 8 - friday 12 [which really means sat 6 - sunday 14]

Jan 31, 2004 at 5:17 AM Post #53 of 88
Quote:

Originally posted by aroon
cmu spring break is monday march 8 - friday 12 [which really means sat 6 - sunday 14]

Yeah, and I play ultimate frisbee, and large chunks of the team may be going to Myrtle Beach for spring break (and a tournament on the way back). However, such things are not especially well organized, so I don't know if I'm going or when we'd leave, so I can't yet definitely say yes or no. I certainly want to go to the meet.

Feb 7, 2004 at 5:25 AM Post #60 of 88
now we just need an address =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back