PA/OH Meet
Jan 11, 2004 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 88

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
This sort of got off the ground and swandived into a fiery death last time, so here's goes. Anyone in the Western PA/Eastern Ohio area interested in a head-fi meet? I can bring cookies.

Jan 11, 2004 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 88
I am.

EDIT: Is there a way to search the user DB by location so we can PM people in the area. I know I don't go looking in the meet-fourm very often. I'm guessing lots of people never look.

Jan 14, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #6 of 88
I'm on-call for work on the 12th-19th, so I can't leave town, and would have to leave if any of my servers break.

I should be open for any other time, and can probably take off work on a weekday if necessary.

Jan 14, 2004 at 4:24 AM Post #7 of 88
I did some searches, and I came up with a few names. I'm sure there's more, but these are what I found.

Is it considered bad etiquette to start PM-ing people to shamlessly drum up interest in a meet?

Agent0040oz - Pittsburgh
FyreStorm - Strongsville, Ohio (by cleveland)
Masonjar - Parma, Ohio (by cleveland)
appar111 - Location: Ohio (columbus)
acs236 - Location: Ohio (dayton)
beamrider - Columbus OH
sacd lover - Location: Ohio

Jan 14, 2004 at 7:37 AM Post #8 of 88
I'm at school in Pittsburgh, a building over from chych (if he hasn't moved). I might be available for such a thing, and I could IM chych to see if he would be interested.

Jan 14, 2004 at 5:49 PM Post #9 of 88
I've been thinking that a meet would be nice as well. I'm in Pittsburgh, and will be happy to host if there's enough interest. I can probably accommodate upwards of 12-15 people.

Jan 14, 2004 at 10:44 PM Post #14 of 88
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
6th would work for me, 13th wouldn't. Actually, now that I look, March 6th is pretty much the only saturday that works for me during March.

13th doesn't work for me unless the meet is in cleveland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back