Ottawa Regional meet - September 2015 - respond here
Oct 21, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #61 of 154
  Hahaha I don't know about beautiful women...
But my one friend who confirmed has Bose IE2 and Shure se215
And my other friend that might come, who I've yet to talk to has Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohms and the Sony MDR-1R

.. for whatever that's worth
tongue_smile.gif

Beautiful women those aren't, but they'll be welcome anyway.

Oct 21, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #63 of 154
Do you reckon anyone would be interested in my Sony PiiQ headphones?
Would it be worth me bringing them? They have really strong but muddy bass and muffled highs. But they've been out of production for a while now and they're pretty rare so they would provide a different listening experience.

Nov 1, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #64 of 154
  Do you reckon anyone would be interested in my Sony PiiQ headphones?
Would it be worth me bringing them? They have really strong but muddy bass and muffled highs. But they've been out of production for a while now and they're pretty rare so they would provide a different listening experience.

A​bsolutely bring these, why not? Might be nice to hear them on different gear for you. I hope my Onkyo DP-X1 has arrived by the 29th. It will be close as it should ship from Japan around the 22nd so we'll see.

Nov 1, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #65 of 154
really good points. Im going to agree with you. Lets pick a date and ill ask my friend to book the conference room at their condo.

A​ny news on the room? We are November 1st so I figure we need to get ourselves organized. Let me know once you have the room sorted out and I can start sending people finalized meet details. Should be great.

Nov 1, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #66 of 154
I'm definitely going to bring them then!

A​ny news on the room? We are November 1st so I figure we need to get ourselves organized. Let me know once you have the room sorted out and I can start sending people finalized meet details. Should be great.

I'm very much behind us getting organized as time draws ever nearer. I have people (non head-fiers) who may want to come but I have to give them concrete information to make that happen.

Nov 1, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #68 of 154
Absolutely, this will be an awesome meet. Sorry for being so slow to actually get organized people. I promise it will come together.

Nov 8, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #69 of 154
Being that this is planned for three weeks from today, perhaps it's time to buckle down and book the room so that we can get a concrete location and time.

Just putting that out there!
For now I shall wait in eager anticipation
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #71 of 154
Do we know who's responsible for booking the room or is somebody going to step up?
Being a rookie to the whole meet thing, I'm going to gracefully (and ungracefully) back away from this position but I would like to make sure that things do get underway because it would be very disappointing for many people if this slipped through the cracks.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #73 of 154
  Do we know who's responsible for booking the room or is somebody going to step up?
Being a rookie to the whole meet thing, I'm going to gracefully (and ungracefully) back away from this position but I would like to make sure that things do get underway because it would be very disappointing for many people if this slipped through the cracks.

Yes, and I will reach out to him right now and make sure nothing has happened. Cheers.

Nov 8, 2015 at 6:09 PM Post #74 of 154
If I don't confirmation from him in the next 3 or so days I will get a Legion Hall room here. I live in the South End of Ottawa (Bank and Walkley)  would people be okay with this area? There is a Legion hall right here, five minute walk from Transitway stop and the number 1 goes right past the front door so as a backup location would this work? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back