Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here
Mar 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #166 of 275
You're right, they've killed my little kid in me. Excitement factor gone. However, if i look at it this way, i get the hp this week, then i get to see wu tang. Then weekend Is long weekend. I go yui Montreal for an electronic music fest.
biggrin.gif
..... wait i hope they don't use it's a short week to not deliver it again. All hope is lost again.

No dude, you'll get it this week. You get to see The Wu Tang Clan? You person, that would be sick.

Mar 21, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #169 of 275
ya bro they're in Ottawa, wanna go?

Depending when I may be able to go, but it is tough this week as I'm on training for much of it. Other than that, hell ya.

Mar 22, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #171 of 275

Depending when I may be able to go, but it is tough this week as I'm on training for much of it. Other than that, hell ya.

Might not be able to go to that show. I went to see Cosmic Gate tonight, they played an amazing set wow!. You said you like electronic music right? Check out their album "Start to Feel" Cosmic Gate.

Mar 22, 2015 at 12:36 PM Post #172 of 275
  Might not be able to go to that show. I went to see Cosmic Gate tonight, they played an amazing set wow!. You said you like electronic music right? Check out their album "Start to Feel" Cosmic Gate.

Thanks, I will check that out for sure. Are you a fan of Thievery Corporation at all?

Mar 23, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #174 of 275
preorder a Vsonic VSD2 get a Free Vsonic AN16 deal. Comes to about $45 CAD all in free shipping.
http://www.lendmeurears.com/vsonic-vsd2/

Source:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/pre-order-vsonic-vsd2-s-earphones-get-free-pair-an16-1700861/

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #175 of 275
Thanks, I will check that out for sure. Are you a fan of Thievery Corporation at all?
apologies to everyone for the triple post, but it's finally here omg..... on top of that ridiculous shipping of 40$usd i had to pay $40cad for customs...i ended up paying almost $400cad i don't think I'll ever sell them at this point
$210usd $277 cad
$40usd $58cad
$40cad=
$375cad
+4 months of waiting

Never again massdrop.

Mar 24, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #176 of 275
apologies to everyone for the triple post, but it's finally here omg..... on top of that ridiculous shipping of 40$usd i had to pay $40cad for customs...i ended up paying almost $400cad i don't think I'll ever sell them at this point
$210usd $277 cad
$40usd $58cad
$40cad=
$375cad
+4 months of waiting

Never again massdrop.

Ouch, that has happened to me. The Vibro's cost me $627 CAD and I just sold them for $492 CAD. When our dollar is low, this hobby really sucks. Hopefully it recovers soon, but not before I sell some gear! I sure hope they sound good. I just picked up my Z7 and PHA 3 tonight.

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #177 of 275
Ouch, that has happened to me. The Vibro's cost me $627 CAD and I just sold them for $492 CAD. When our dollar is low, this hobby really sucks. Hopefully it recovers soon, but not before I sell some gear! I sure hope they sound good. I just picked up my Z7 and PHA 3 tonight.
Sounds like we have legit reasons for mini meet!!! Lol

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #178 of 275
$210usd $277 cad
$40usd $58cad
$40cad=
$375cad
+4 months of waiting

Never again massdrop.

Yeah, customs can be quite a pain.  I paid $50 to border control to get my HD650s across.  Still ended up paying less than what they're going for on Amazon.ca, but not as great of a deal as I was hoping for.

In other news, I had a new, 8lb 14oz arrival last night.  I am freaking exhausted.  "Slept" on the floor of the room that my wife was staying in.  I retreated home to get a few hours of decent sleep before I head back. 

Mar 25, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #179 of 275
Yeah, customs can be quite a pain.  I paid $50 to border control to get my HD650s across.  Still ended up paying less than what they're going for on Amazon.ca, but not as great of a deal as I was hoping for.

In other news, I had a new, 8lb 14oz arrival last night.  I am freaking exhausted.  "Slept" on the floor of the room that my wife was staying in.  I retreated home to get a few hours of decent sleep before I head back. 
congrats on fatherhood brotha!!!! What's his/her name? How does it feel to be a father? Sorry just super excited for you lol.

Mar 25, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #180 of 275
Wow, that is great news! Get used to a lack of sleep brother, now you're about to learn just how little sleep a person can function on. But brother, it is all worth it. I remember being up constantly with my daughter rocking her to sleep not knowing how the hell I was staying awake, but I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. Send us some pictures when you get a chance. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back