Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here
Jul 4, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #271 of 275
So we got a small turn out, about 6-7 people. Omer from unity cables came. Hes very keen on being part of the September meeting. I think hes going to bring the CAM crowd to it. Would be fun to get feedback from the hifi stereo community. Doing blind tests with sets of ears never confined inside cans. I think hes going to try get some of the dealers and such involved. And rent out the space at the nepean sportsplex. Yeah im good for after september 12th. Chris is going to bring some music samples he remastered himself. Along with his beastly setup. I hope our ottawa head-fi community would really be part of this. And hoping mark will help get this together. I know you have many of the members contact. And id like to thank cloud, michel and chris for coming and sharing with us. michel have a great trip and see you in a year and a half. And also rob and omer for coming as well.

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #272 of 275
Really glad you got a meet together Dan, and of course we should start planning for the September meet ASAP. We should see if we can't get a more regional meet here and possibly even attract a few Montreal and surrounding area members. I think in September we should easily be able to get about 15-25 people. So did Chris bring his Yaddrasil? What did you think? If we really try maybe we can even get a few vendors who have regional sales offices? Not sure if that is realistic, but there is no reason that Ottawa with almost a million people, plus being only 2 hours from Montreal can't get some love. Anyway, thanks again Dan for being a stand-up guy as always and getting this done.

Jul 4, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #274 of 275
Created a September meet thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773508/ottawa-regional-meet-september-2015-respond-here

Please visit there and respond to the initial post if you have a chance. Really looking forward to getting a larger meet for this region so if we all network we might be able to really get a great event going. we know Dan is a game and capable organizer so this thing is in the bag!

Jul 14, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #275 of 275
Hey guys,

Big thanks to Kyaku for making this summer meet happen. I apologize I couldn't take part last minute as my mom went into hospital only days before the meet was to take place, and I needed to travel back to Niagara to be with her.

I've subscribed to the Sept meet thread and will make every effort to take part!

Cheers,
Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back