Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Jul 14, 2021 at 7:11 AM Post #3,661 of 8,052
That's about what we would pay for an entry level Rolex... at least the Trailii is easier to get. :p
There's wait lists for Rolexes? Damn. In Switzerland you can just walk into the store and get any model. But IMO Traillii is far better return on investment - A Rolex cannot spark THAT much joy :p

Jul 14, 2021 at 7:18 AM Post #3,662 of 8,052
Traillii on classified for 4800 usd shipped… I’d snatch it if I could afford it right now
There's also one for sale for 4725... maybe that one is affordable... ? :blush:

They seem to be selling less fast now on the classifieds... maybe all the looneys have one by now?

Jul 14, 2021 at 7:26 AM Post #3,663 of 8,052
There's wait lists for Rolexes? Damn. In Switzerland you can just walk into the store and get any model. But IMO Traillii is far better return on investment - A Rolex cannot spark THAT much joy :p

1626261975967.png

Jul 14, 2021 at 7:35 AM Post #3,664 of 8,052
For $350, you can find a store in any US City to get an Apple watch, pair it with a FIIO UTWS3 and have it play music to your
Traillii. In addition, it can take phone calls, send and receive text messages, tell you the hourly weather and windspeed and direction, time your hard boiled eggs or parking meter, pay for your coffee at Starbucks or any merchant that supports Apple Pay, measure you heart rate, calories burned, call 911 if you fall and can't get up, provide a flashlight in the dark and give you daily news. It's also the most accurate timepiece in the world because it syncs with the NIST atomic clock. That is an unbelievable return on investment.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021 at 7:47 AM Post #3,665 of 8,052
For $350, you can find a store in any US City to get an Apple watch, pair it with a FIIO UTWS3 and have it play music to your
Traillii. In addition, it can take phone calls, send and receive text messages, tell you the hourly weather and windspeed and direction, time your hard boiled eggs or parking meter, pay for your coffee at Starbucks or any merchant that supports Apple Pay, measure you heart rate, calories burned, call 911 if you fall and can't get up, provide a flashlight in the dark and give you daily news. It's also the most accurate timepiece in the world because it syncs with the NIST atomic clock. That is an unbelievable return on investment.
But did you price in the FLEX of a Rolex?😂😂 No but for real, most people buy one as value storage. Submariner was 6k few years ago, now it's 10k, used even. However, I think Traillii might be a good value storage too, with only slight devaluation, which the plus in enjoyment makes up for.

Jul 14, 2021 at 7:48 AM Post #3,666 of 8,052

I would prefer a bluetooth adapter with 4.4mm so I could make the most of LDAC with an Orpheus cable.

Refinedgentleman.gif

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2021 at 8:19 AM Post #3,667 of 8,052
I would prefer a bluetooth adapter with 4.4mm so I could make the most of LDAC with an Orpheus cable.

Refinedgentleman.gif
For $5000, you shouldn't have to connect the Orpheus to your monitors or source. It should just sound great if it is anywhere near them.

Jul 14, 2021 at 8:21 AM Post #3,668 of 8,052
But did you price in the FLEX of a Rolex?😂😂 No but for real, most people buy one as value storage. Submariner was 6k few years ago, now it's 10k, used even. However, I think Traillii might be a good value storage too, with only slight devaluation, which the plus in enjoyment makes up for.
Nah. Americans just buy Apple stock.

Jul 14, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #3,670 of 8,052
Been 2 weeks since I placed my custom 🐦 order, maybe another 8 to go?

This.. is… awful.
Buy one of the two used units being offered at the moment. Resell 8 weeks from now. Everybody happy.. :)

Jul 14, 2021 at 7:55 PM Post #3,671 of 8,052
Buy one of the two used units being offered at the moment. Resell 8 weeks from now. Everybody happy.. :)
You know what…

this is one of the most rational thoughts in this thread.

Jul 14, 2021 at 8:04 PM Post #3,672 of 8,052
Been 2 weeks since I placed my custom 🐦 order, maybe another 8 to go?

This.. is… awful.
Once you’ve been Trailli’d it’s very hard to go back or be without them. Such incredible IEMs.

Jul 14, 2021 at 8:09 PM Post #3,673 of 8,052
I bet @aaf evo will have a mental break down in the next two months, and ordering a second Traillii is the only cure. :smirk:

Jul 14, 2021 at 8:53 PM Post #3,674 of 8,052
You know what…

this is one of the most rational thoughts in this thread.
A better idea would have been to keep his original Traillii until he got his customs.

Jul 14, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #3,675 of 8,052

Users who are viewing this thread

Back