Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Jun 14, 2021 at 8:38 PM Post #2,897 of 8,024
If you are heavy into classical/orchestra type music it’s worth a demo 100%, I am not into that genre whatsoever so for me it’s a no brainer to let it go. I also have some buying requirements… at $4.5k which is the cost of the cheaper FuSang, I want an IEM that can do everything well whereas I just felt the Mason couldn‘t, and the bone conduction technology for me was not enough for the trade offs.
I’m definitely in that camp of heavy into orchestral/classical music. But also vocals and instruments as reviews have not just mentioned vocals but electric guitar and instruments as a whole. Up my alley and can’t be more excited to get mine!

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2021 at 8:38 PM Post #2,898 of 8,024
Jun 14, 2021 at 8:39 PM Post #2,899 of 8,024
I’m definitely in that camp of heavy into orchestral/classical music. But also vocals and instruments as reviews have not just mentioned vocals but electrify guitar and instruments as a whole. Up my alley and can’t be more excited to get mine!

Then I am confident you will love it, it is great for instruments and portraying a sense of realism and feeling within the music itself.

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:39 PM Post #2,900 of 8,024
Actually two to sell traillii and one to sell FS
Thanks. I must have missed the other one. It must have sold when I was trying to avoid this thread.

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #2,901 of 8,024
@woodcans was the first on the thread to sell his Traillii in favor of FS

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:42 PM Post #2,902 of 8,024
Last edited:
Jun 14, 2021 at 8:44 PM Post #2,904 of 8,024
On a side note, I should be receiving the Elysian Acoustic Labs Annihilator to demo hopefully next week. It is best described as V shape from crin and precogvisions reviews on it. I have very high hopes for this one.
Sooooooooo jealous!!! I seriously want to hear this thing!!!!

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:54 PM Post #2,906 of 8,024
Stay tuned for my review :wink:
Can we just give a nod to the excellent marketing strategy (whether directly or indirectly) for this upcoming review?

1. Post a sale thread of the most hyped-IEM with subtle indication that it’s likely due to the direct-priced competitor
2. Have us all scrambling to find reasons as to why the sudden break up from our incestual flock, to only blueball us to find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z (I mean, review).

I look forward to it sir!😎

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:57 PM Post #2,907 of 8,024
Can we just give a nod to the excellent marketing strategy (whether directly or indirectly) for this upcoming review?

1. Post a sale thread of the most hyped-IEM with subtle indication that it’s likely due to the direct-priced competitor
2. Have us all scrambling to find reasons as to why the sudden break up from our incestual flock, to only blueball us to find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z (I mean, review).

Hahaha omg now the pressure is on!

I’m having a lot of fun writing it, it’ll be up by Friday. On my fourth draft lol.

Jun 14, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #2,908 of 8,024

For some reason I am thinking of scrambled bird eggs with a side of baked beans.

Jun 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM Post #2,909 of 8,024
For some reason I am thinking of scrambled bird eggs with a side of baked beans.
Yes-this is the imagery we need in our lives. Not terms like blue balls and incestual. Thank you🙏

Jun 14, 2021 at 9:07 PM Post #2,910 of 8,024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back