Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 27, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #212 of 294
bought mine!
happy_face1.gif

now just have to wait it out till it comes.... for that price i'm saving 260 bucks compared to getting it around me... still... they better not make me wait too long XD

Jan 27, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #213 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintkeat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bought mine!
happy_face1.gif

now just have to wait it out till it comes.... for that price i'm saving 260 bucks compared to getting it around me... still... they better not make me wait too long XD

They probably will~lol~I waited for 3 weeks now and just shipped...but good luck ^ ^

Jan 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM Post #214 of 294
I don't know about email replies, but they do read the 'shipping instruction' field. My order was modified accordingly (I don't think it was automatic, unless they have a super advanced text-parsing robot
wink.gif
within 12 hours of the order.

Such a contrast with the german shop where I'm ordering phonak audeons.. they reply emails within the hour, complete with english translation :p

PS: Does the LIVE SUPPORT on amp3.co.uk's page ever work? It's always OFFLINE whenever I check.

Jan 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM Post #216 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by PoP! /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you guys got email confirming that it's been shipped? or do you need to check on their website?

They do send an email wiith the tracking number for the package.

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #217 of 294
@PoP!: Oh, I'm a late comer to this thread. I've just put in my order on Sunday, items listed as Out Of Stock, but they took the order (and my immediate paypal payment too) anyway. The order hasn't shipped yet afaik.

Jan 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #218 of 294
Hey everyone,

I just called AMP3 to ask about cn11's IE8 order because it doesn't appear in his 'order history', despite purchasing them on the 22nd Jan. It seems that anyone outside the UK using the Google Checkout option will see 'order pending' for a short while before the order's removed altogether. GC isn't available outside the UK, so I asked why it's shown as an option to international customers, if that's the case
confused_face_2.gif

Anyway, the tech team is supposed to be removing the option soon, and in the meantime, I was told that Paypal, followed by a credit card is the best method of payment for anyone outside the UK.

And apparently Sennheiser itself has run of stock, and there could be a 2-week wait for more to come in. It seems AMP3 only got half the stock request they asked for last time, which is why not everyone had their orders fulfilled.

P.S I can't recall ever getting a reply to emails from the sales team. I've always had to call them!

Jan 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #222 of 294
I got an email confirming that they got my order and they said that they'll get more IE8 by the end of next week. well at least they replied my email.. that's a good thing!

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #224 of 294
Sent an email to them asking when they might receive next shipment of the IE8's and they sent an email that says the following....

Hi,

Thank you for your email. I'm afraid that at the moment we don't have an arrival date for these earphones although I imagine that we should hopefully see more of them some time next month.

Kind Regards,

Elliot Holmes (Advanced MP3 Players)

Now to me that sounds like a long time considering a guy just said up above they told him next week. I dunno what to think but I ordered a pair and they better not come like in March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back