Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #196 of 294
*Sigh* Long time, I know....

Jan 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #199 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by reds /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi PoP! How did you get the 170 pounds price?taking off the VAT??

Use "listenlive" discount code. I'm not sure if it still works, but it did for me earlier this month. Price is then £172 or so inc VAT.

Jan 26, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #207 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@direcow: when did you put in your order?

i've just put my order in.. shown as 'out of stock', opted for Paypal payment, and they immediately charged me for the transaction.. ;(

3rd Jan, which makes it about 3 weeks to fulfill one order - it'll vary for you, depending on how much backlog they have.

Jan 26, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #208 of 294
They still havn't shipped to me, nor replied to any of my e-mails! But what good does moaning do? I'm definately ringin em tomorrow now and makin inquiries. I'm a patient and undersatnding guy but when others, mwho have clearly ordered later than me, are recieving theirs before me, and I get no e-mail communique, not explanations no apologies, no responses, I get a lil more than frustrated! They take ages to get stock in- and, again, I can understand how this might be explanable and not their fault but when you wait so long, irregardless, and then, when stock finally comes in, you get bypassed, despite your earlier ordering of the item than others, it's pretty annoying- and they ship to ppl who have ordered after me! Wheres the sense in that? I'm gona request a further discount for such inconvenience! This is gettin a lil tiresome now, to be honest and I've had enough.

Jan 26, 2009 at 9:16 PM Post #209 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm gona request a further discount for such inconvenience! This is gettin a lil tiresome now, to be honest and I've had enough.

X2

Jan 26, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #210 of 294
Me too, says shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back