ORA GrapheneQ - The world's first Graphene driver headphone
Jan 21, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #683 of 1,288
Backer #204 here

Got my email, it went to spam. It looks legit like a spam email.
unknown.png

Jan 22, 2020 at 1:21 PM Post #687 of 1,288
Your backer number might not associate if you are included in the first batch or not. I am in 300s but I haven't been notified with shipping information yet.

Since I am located in Canada, I believe I will be part of those shipment that goes into Montreal not the direct first 500 batch.

Jan 22, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #689 of 1,288
I don't think I'm going to be in the early batch. Setting a low bar makes it easier to be happy with then I get a shipping confirmation. I expect that if/when I do, it'll be in my spam folder anyway simply because my inbox is set to send pretty much everything to spam because I have it set to mark everything not from my trusted sender list as junk. And I haven't had much reason or desire to modify that list :D

Jan 22, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #690 of 1,288
I don't think I'm going to be in the early batch. Setting a low bar makes it easier to be happy with then I get a shipping confirmation. I expect that if/when I do, it'll be in my spam folder anyway simply because my inbox is set to send pretty much everything to spam because I have it set to mark everything not from my trusted sender list as junk. And I haven't had much reason or desire to modify that list :D

I am in the same boat as you, I probably won't even notice any shipping confirmation and will likely see the headphone someday in the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back