Oppo HA-2 SE
Aug 1, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #363 of 371
Just got my HA-2SE and my god I love this thing it work flawlessly with my Pioneer XDP-100R, Nokia 7 Plus and my laptop which runs Linux. I'm currently using it with my Sennheiser Momentum 2s and they sound pretty damn good. in my laptop I use the Audacious music player which I have set to output directly to the HA-2SE using ALSA, in my Nokia it works best with UAPP and it work fine with the built in app on my Pioneer. One thing I have noticed though is when using it in windows in the sound setting I can only select sample rates up to 192khz yet it states on in the specs that the device supports sample rates up to 384khz. Does anyone know why this is?

When I right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar -> open Sound Settings - > Device Properties (make sure Oppo is the device selected in the box above) -> "Advanced" tab.... I see a full range of sample rates to select for use in "shared mode" (whatever that is..) in 16 bit or 32bit. There's then a test button to check that sample rate works.

Therefore, I dont know why that is :) as it works fine for me (Using Win 10 & HA-2[SE])

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2020 at 6:38 AM Post #366 of 371
Hay anyone got their HA2's working with Mac OS Catalina? (10.15.x)
I've just got a new Macbook Pro, and it's not being recognized when connecting over micro-USB cable to a CalDigit hub :confused:

Have you selected "B"?

Feb 8, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #367 of 371
Have you selected "B"?
Hey, thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, I'm using 'B' input.. Was driving me nuts for the last hour, but I must apologise for a false alarm
Seems I was using a crappy cable, I cant remember where it was from, probably only wired for charging..
That's what thew me, I could see it charging and assumed it was ok electrically.. I'm normally using a lightning to USB-A for my phone
..tried another micro USB-A and BOOM I'm back in business :L3000:

Thanks for the tip anyways!
Cheers :beerchug:

Apr 10, 2020 at 5:20 AM Post #368 of 371
For anyone looking for a OTG cable for USB-C, I just bought a couple from this seller on ebay and all is working well with the Oppo!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292052970340

Arrived from Hong Kong to UK in 6 days, not too bad for free shipping.
I tried that cable but with it the oppo drains power from my galaxy s8. However, the power line on OTG fiio CL06 cable is cut so that no power are transmitter between oppo and the phone, thus wont drain the batter of the phone. I ordered it for 6.99 pound at https://www.amazon.co.uk/FiiO-CL06-...eywords=fii0+cl06&qid=1586510082&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Sep 2, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #369 of 371
Every time I dig out my HA2SE I'm amazed by its musicality. Oppo are so good at audio electronics, to this day its a shame they quit the sector. My 2SE is sticking around for as long as it continues to function.

I'm using Roon via 2Go->2yu->Westone MACH 80 Everything except Roon is battery powered and isolated from mains electricity if that makes any difference. :relaxed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back