Ontario Semi-International Meet Thread
Jul 11, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #106 of 148
Yep !
icon10.gif

Jul 12, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #109 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, it's actually longer than for the Toronto meet... hmm, if there's a pair of HP-2 and a Beta22 amp, I would be tempted.

lol I am the lift so I need to be tempted too.

I don't know for the moment since I wanted to go with my girlfriend but she's coming back from her trip the 12th and the meet is the 11th. I'll see but chances are highs I cannot come. I'll be going to the USA with my girlfriend the 13-14 so it's a bit complicated to go the 11th, come back, and then go the 13-14th.

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #110 of 148
Hey guys. I seem to have forgotten to collect the AC adapter for my Project turntable from the meet. If anyone happened to scoop it up, can you let me know?

Not a big deal either way, it's pretty much just a universal wall wart.

Thanks!

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #111 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys. I seem to have forgotten to collect the AC adapter for my Project turntable from the meet. If anyone happened to scoop it up, can you let me know?

Not a big deal either way, it's pretty much just a universal wall wart.

Thanks!

If it's 15vac then Kevin is holding on to it for you.
wink.gif

~R~

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #113 of 148
I'm so excited to hear that Renato bought a K340, because if he tinkers with it I have a feeling we'll all benifit. From what I've heard about his Grado tweaks, I just know he'll have a meaningfull K340 mod before long.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #114 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm so excited to hear that Renato bought a K340, because if he tinkers with it I have a feeling we'll all benifit. From what I've heard about his Grado tweaks, I just know he'll have a meaningfull K340 mod before long.

Not so fast. Not too happy with my tweaks yet. Only time will tell.

~Renato

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #115 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
From what I've heard about his Grado tweaks, I just know he'll have a meaningfull K340 mod before long.

Hey Renato, you didn't tell me what were your Grado tweaks !? You know I'm a Grado lover.
wink.gif

[Edit]

Is that it ? I took a brief listen of them. They were better than the stock MS1, a fuller sound. A way nicer look too.

Julien

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #116 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Renato, you didn't tell me what were your Grado tweaks !? You know I'm a Grado lover.
wink.gif
Julien

Good luck! The story goes that someone once gave Renato Sodium Pentathol to get his Grado tweaks, and he gave them a recipe for Peach Cobbler. Oh great, now I just made myself hungry for cobbler. Mmmm!

Jul 13, 2007 at 10:13 PM Post #119 of 148
They sound very full, they have a very nice soundstage for an iem, they're super comfy, they fit perfectly, they're quite small, engaging sound, detailed but quite warm, excellent mids, the bass wasn't to my likings though... I liked them but they're too pricey for what they do.

Jul 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #120 of 148
Their fuller-sounding slightly better UM2. $100 price difference? If I had to buy UM2 again, I'd get the 3's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back